Thinking of a Dog Ball Launcher, you might only perceive it as a toy or an accessory. While as it is reported, it is a lot more than just that. These ball launchers not only engage your dog into some healthy activity but also reduces your efforts. So that you can play with your dog as much as you want without getting tired.
Dogs, when trained with these ball launchers, are more often seen active, have better motor coordination, become sharp in mind, and enjoy the company of their owners. You get to build strong coordination with your pet while you train him.
It’s in the nature of these furry babies to chase objects and fetch them back. While you put it to a game, they enjoy it even more. So, for that instance, this machine was a must invention to keep the original track going.
As we considered the importance and impactful effects it has, we’ve dug a lot and compiled the guide along with 10 Best Dog Ball Launchers for you to choose from. Let’s have a look then.
|Image||Product Name||Key Features|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
Best Dog Ball Launchers in 2021 – Reviews
1. Our Top Pick – Chuckit! Dog Ball Launcher
A dog ball launcher that makes fetch much fun for adult pets and pain and slobber free for the owners.
Chuckit Ball Launcher is designed to provide the best manual dog ball launching experience. The ergonomically designed handle grip ensures easy and effortless handling of the launcher. It is recognized as the best ball ensures the wrist of the thrower is not strained and throwing is effortless. The length of the launcher enables one to pitch up to 140 meters without straining the pitching arms.
It also ensures that the fetch distance is longer and the pet gets that extra dose of physical activity. The launcher with its specially designed ‘claw’ end enables the thrower to pick the ball hands free. Just place the end on top of the ball and press the launcher downward and the ball is ready for the next pitch.
The ideal length of the launcher makes it possible to lift the ball without bending. A game of fetch has never been so effortless and clean. The length of the launcher is also perfect for storage and portability. The sturdy launcher is durable and is made of abalone free material. The medium-sized ball included in the pack is bright, bouncy, and buoyant.
This dog fetch toy is perfect for outdoor use, the bright color is eye-catching and is hard to miss. It is also ideal for beaches, pools, and fields with water bodies. While most launchers are compatible with only individual balls the launcher can also be used with other regular-sized Tennis balls.
This greatly increases the usability of the launcher and can be used for longer periods without being replaced. Chuckit Ball Launcher with its ergonomic design is a boon for owners with mobility issues, for the others, it makes the game of fetch effortless and clean.
For pets, it provides that extra bit of exercise. The compatibility of the launcher with regular sized tennis balls ensures worry-free use.
- Perfect grip design for strain-free handling
- The ideal length for pitching long-distance effortlessly
- Can pick up the ball without bending
- Handsfree handling of the ball ensures clean slobber free hands
- Compatible with regular tennis balls
2. Runner Up – iFetch Interactive Dog Ball Launcher
An automatic ball launcher for young and small-sized pets that provides physical exercise and hones cognitive abilities.
iFetch is easily the runner-up in this list of best dog ball launchers. It blends great innovation and technology to produce a launcher that requires minimum manual handling. The automatic launcher with its innovative yet simple design encourages your pet to help itself for a game of fetch.
Yes, with a bit of initiation and training, any young pet can master the art of loading the launcher. It hones the cognitive and problem-solving abilities of pets while providing physical exercise.
The automatic launcher has an adjustable range from 10 to 30 ft. which allows both outdoor and indoor use. Powered by six C cells or through the power socket with the help of the power adapter (included in the pack), the launcher is fully portable.
The three balls included in the pack are of standard size and are bright and eye-catching, so the chances of your pet missing the balls are minimum. The balls are easy to mouth and carry and are free from all harmful chemicals. The balls can also be replaced with similar sized regular balls which enables worry-free usage.
iFetch Interactive Dog Toy encourages the development of physical and cognitive abilities of pets, provides endless hours of physical activities, and requires minimum manual handling. Perfect for indoor use and dirt on the ball can affect its performance.
- Requires minimum human intervention
- Provides both mental and physical stimulation for pets
- Dual power source ensures true portability
- The three balls included in the pack can be replaced by other similar-sized balls
- Comes with One-year manufacturer warranty
3. Best Budget – Chuckit! Pro Dog Ball Launchers
A dog ball launcher with sleek looks, effective design, and hassle-free handling: perfect for pets of all sizes and ages.
Chuckit! Pro tennis ball launcher comes with an ergonomic design and it is the best cost-effective dog ball launcher in this list. It makes a game of fetch effortless for the pet owner and effective for the pet. The launcher with its unique design acts as an extension of the throwing arm, minimizing strain on the wrist and shoulder.
With the elongated length and solid grip, one can throw the ball three times further, thus providing an extra bit of exercise for the pet, effortlessly. The launcher is a boon for pet owners with back pain and mobility issues as one does not need to bend to pick up the ball.
The specially designed claw-like mouth ensures picking up the ball is a completely hands-free affair. Say goodbye to dirt, grime, and slobber and hi! to a clean game of fetch. The launcher is lightweight and easily fits the car trunk and occupies the least storage space.
The high-quality plastic blend material is durable and free of allergens. While the smaller sized launchers are perfect for small breeds, the medium one fits in any ball of the size of a standard tennis ball and the bigger sized one is perfect for large-sized pets.
With a range of sizes to choose from, affordable and readily available replaceable balls, sleek and effective design with a durable built, Chuckit! Pro is without doubt the best budget.
- Makes throwing effortless and strain-free
- Clean and slobber free pickup without physical handling of the ball
- Provides an extra amount of physical activity for the pet
- Affordable and easily available replacement balls
- Four sizes for pets of all sizes and ages
4. Best Semi-Automatic Dog Ball Launcher – Nerf
Nerf ball launcher is powerful, safe, and easy to operate. With great launch distance, the launcher ensures complete physical exercise for pets. The power of the launch can be easily adjusted according to the play area, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
The launcher is devoid of any open sections and rough edges making it safe for the owner. Operating the launcher is easy, and requires minimum effort. The clever design makes it possible for a hands-free pickup. Pull back on the handle and place the mouth on top of the ball and it’s loaded and ready for shooting.
The launcher comes with one standard tennis ball-sized Nerf ball that is soft and FDA approved. It can however be used with other similar-sized balls. The launcher in addition to providing physical exercise also effectively hones the cognitive abilities of pets.
As the ball once loaded, stays inside the launcher and is not visible to the pet until it is released, this adds an element of surprise and keeps the pet guessing. The quality of ABS plastic build material is durable and safe. With careful handling, the launcher can last long.
Easy operation backed by effective mechanics, hands-free pickup, and easily replaceable balls makes Nerf dog ball the best semi-automatic dog ball launcher.
- The pullback mechanism generates adequate power for launching the ball
- Handsfree pickup means a clean game of fetch
- Longer launch distance ensures extra physical activity
- Adds an element of surprise
- Functions with other replacement balls of similar size
5. Best Manual Dog Ball Launcher – Hyper Pet
Pets with unbounded energy require maximum physical activity. In the absence of which, these pets might turn anxious and aggressive. Therefore, that regular game of fetch requires longer hours and great launch distance. This can be problematic as our shoulders are not adaptive for long-distance throwing for an extended period of time.
However, with the Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Ball launcher, hyperactive pets are in for some rigorous physical activity as it makes repeated long-distance launching possible with the minimum effort. The manual launcher is a powerful performer and can launch balls up to seventy feet. Enabling you to indulge in long hours of fetch.
The clever design enables hands-free pickup of the ball and requires no effort but pulling back the lever. Once loaded adjust the power with further pulling back the lever, aim, and launch. The compartment for the spare ball adjoining the trigger comes real handy while outdoors.
The special K9 ball included in the pack is made from superior quality, FDA approved nontoxic build material. The ball is easy to mouth and carry and replacement balls come at a pocket-friendly price and are readily available.
Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Ball launcher with its simple yet powerful mechanism, sturdy and durable build, hands-free pickup, and high-quality dog balls is the best manual ball launcher for active pets of all ages and sizes.
- Enables extra rigorous physical activity
- Easy to carry and handle
- High-quality build material makes it durable
- Slobber and dirt-free pickup and launch
- Affordable replaceable, non-toxic balls
6. Best Automatic Dog Ball Thrower – Couch Potato
Couch Potato launcher from the house of Felix and Fido is an all automatic dog ball launcher for small pets. The sleek and compact ball launcher comes in bright colors and is fully automatic with presets for short, medium, and long-distance throwing.
The indicator corresponding to the set distance lights up and the range can be changed with a press of a button. It can launch the ball to a maximum of twenty feet, a distance perfect for your small furry companion.
With dual power modes, one can operate it with a set of six C cells while outdoors or can plug it directly to the mains while indoors. While the power adapter is included in the pack, the set of batteries requires a purchase.
This automatic ball launcher comes with a set of three small-sized balls made of high-quality nontoxic material. The size of the balls are just perfect for any small pet to mouth and carry. These balls are soft and are blabber resistant.
With a technology that requires least manual intervention, siliva resistant set of three perfectly sized, non-toxic balls, and superior design and finish, Couch Potato ball launcher is easily the best automatic dog ball thrower.
- Sleek and compact design requires minimum manual handling
- Dual power mode makes it truly portable
- Launch distance presets enable hassle-free operation
- Optimum performance levels even for wet or old balls
- Comes with a set of three non-toxic, siliva resistant small sized balls
7. Best Ball Launcher for Small Dogs – IDOGMATE
IDOGMATE ball exemplifies technology and innovation. The fully automatic launcher has four preset launching distance ranges that can be set with a press of a button on the unit or remotely via the remote controller included in the pack.
With adjustable launch distance, the unit can be used while indoors and outdoors. The unit can be plugged into the mains with the help of a power adapter or can be powered by rechargeable lithium ion cells, making it truly portable.
The compact and sleek design unlike most automatic ball launchers accommodate bucket loading of balls, adding fun to the game of fetch. This multiple loading of the balls to the launching bucket stimulates the cognitive abilities of pets enhancing their problem-solving abilities.
The special balls compatible with the unit are perfectly sized for small sized pets and are bright and buoyant. The nontoxic, high quality material ensures that your pet is free of any harsh and harmful chemicals and allergens.
Fully automated handling, four presets, remote controller and bucket loading of balls makes IDOGMATE ball launcher the best ball launcher for small pets.
- Requires minimum manual intervention
- Remote controller enables easy and instant change of launching distance without manual contact with the main unit
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Perfectly sized balls are easy to mouth and carry
- Wetness, dirt and ruggedness of the balls do not affect performance of the launcher
8. Best Ball Launcher for Large Dogs – IDOGMATE Big Ball
The IDOGMATE like its smaller-sized counterpart is the perfect blend of technology and innovation. Designed specifically for large-sized pets, with bucket loading of standard tennis ball sized balls, it can keep your pet engaged in a game of fetch for hours.
With a bit of initiation and training, any large-sized pet can be trained to load the ball into the launching bucket, enabling the owner to be completely free from picking up and loading the balls. The four distance presets with a maximum of fifty feet and a minimum of ten feet can be easily set and altered via the remote control.
Thus adds to the fun and keeps the pet guessing as the launching distance can be instantly changed and set. The unit has a dual power mode and can be plugged directly into the mains or can be operated by a set of rechargeable batteries.
The large size of the compatible balls safeguards large-sized pets against swallowing. With high-quality nontoxic build material, the pet is away for harsh chemicals and allergens. This truly automatic and portable ball launcher is the best big ball launcher for large-sized pets.
- The remote control enables easy and instant change of throwing distance
- High-performance rechargeable batteries enable long play hours on a single charge
- Dual power mode makes it portable
- Support loading of more than one ball at a time
- Big ball size keeps the pet safe from swallowing
9. Best Automatic Dog Ball Launcher Toy – Paws & Pals
Paw and Pals ball launcher toy from the house of Motorup America is a sleek automatic launcher for small and medium-sized pets. Powered by high-performance rechargeable batteries, the unit can engage your pet for long hours in a game of fetch.
The innovative design adds a twist to the game of fetch with a treat compartment that dispenses a real treat when the pet loads the ball. It adds to the fun and encourages the pet with a reward experience.
The detailed finish with LED indicators helps you keep a track of the set mode. With three presets ranging from ten to thirty feet, your small furry friend will get the required amount of physical exercise.
Three small sized tennis balls made of non-abrasive material are included in the pack, these balls can be easily replaced by similar-sized balls from other manufacturers. The size of the miniature tennis balls are ideal for small and medium-sized pets to carry.
The unit can be loaded with all the three balls at once, to be launched at rapid secession. With bucket loading, three launch modes, high-performance rechargeable batteries, and a sleek design, Paw and Pals is the best automatic dog ball launcher toy.
- Three launch modes enable both indoor and outdoor activity
- Hassle-free setting and operation
- Combines ‘trick o treat’ with ‘fetch’ making it more fun
- High-performance batteries ensure long hours of playtime
- The sturdy and durable build is long-lasting
10. Best Automatic Tennis Dog Ball Launcher – PetSafe
PetSafe automatic ball launcher is a state of the art, fully automatic launcher perfect for pets of all sizes and ages. Like all canine products from the house of PetSafe, this automatic launcher is designed to provide the safest and the best fetch experience for your pet.
Equipped with four sensors and one motion sensor at the front, the unit halts launching the ball(s) when motion is detected within seven feet of the unit. It ensures that your pet is safe and is far away from the firing line.
With a maximum launch range of thirty feet, the throwing angle and distance can be easily adjusted with just a twist of the knob on the unit surface. The throwing angle can be set from six presets and the distance can be set anywhere between eight to thirty feet.
The launcher has a dual power mode and can be powered by plugging directly into the mains or can be operated using a set of regular six D cell batteries. With less power consumption a single set can last up to seventy hours of playtime.
One of the added features of this amazing launcher is the fifteen minutes automatic break. The unit only operates for fifteen minutes at a stretch and it automatically shifts to rest mode for fifteen minutes. This safeguards the pet against exhaustion and overloading.
The unit is compatible with almost all tennis balls of all sizes, making it ideal for pets of all ages and breeds. PetSafe with its state of the art technology, innovative design and highest levels of portability is without doubt the best tennis dog ball launcher.
- Keeps the pet away from the line of fire
- Dual power mode along with the carrying handle and adjustable throwing distance makes it highly portable
- Automatic rest mode ensures that the pet is not overly exhausted
- Compatible with tennis balls of all sizes
- Can load a maximum of three balls at any given time
Why Should You Purchase a Dog Ball Launcher?
A playing companion like this dog ball launcher has a list of reasons why you should get this for your dog. Being a powerful machine, which regulates the play and reduces your efforts, is a must consideration for the reasons mentioned below:
- It governs the healthy activity of your dog.
- It helps him engage in the play, which is necessary for his motor functions.
- It reduces your efforts of playing with your pooch.
- You can play as much as you can without getting tired.
- It enhances your canine’s command response.
- It gets him to exercise a lot while playing.
All these health factors and a lot more make this machine one of the most efficient purchases for a dog owner. You’ll also enjoy it watching your dog enjoy.
Who Really Needs a Dog Ball Launcher?
There isn’t a single species of dog that won’t like to play fetch or would not be that active. But still, there are circumstances which make it a need for you rather than an additional luxury. Let’s go through some everyday observations which might indicate a dire need for this product.
- Over-Active Dog Breed: Some dog breeds like Belgian Malinois and Russel Terriers are active 24/7 and like to play a little longer than others. For enjoyment and daily exercise requirements of such races, you much get a dog ball launcher. This is important so that you don’t get fed up or tired too soon.
- Excessive Playtime: Some dog owners wish to train their canines longer for an active and healthy life. They like to increase their leisure so that they get used to the dynamic response of commands. If you are in the same situation, do get a dog ball launcher for yourself and you’ll thank us later.
- Your Age and Fatigue: For elderly pet owners or the disabled ones, it can get challenging to play with dogs. You are unable to play for long while your dog requires that and won’t stop. The only solution left here to get your dog a ball launcher, and you can be at peace for a long while your dog enjoys his playtime.
How Does a Dog Ball Launcher Work?
This device has been very keenly engineered to meet power requirements and accessibility. It works precisely with a power supply of several kinds which we’ve discussed here.
- Ac Power Cord: It works with a direct electric supply with the cord. It also has a secondary battery system as well for outdoor working. The dual system of operation makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Battery Source: It works on batteries. You’ll have to keep an eye on the performance and battery status as soon as the batteries get low you should turn it off. They work best for outdoor plays.
- Manual Power: It doesn’t require any electric power source through cable or batteries. They work manually with triggers and levers. It has to be set manually, and the release is also manual, so it is entirely under your control.
How to Train Your Dog to Use a Dog Ball Launcher?
There are several steps and tricks to follow for getting your dog used to this product. Let’s guide you step by step on how to work on for getting him trained for this.
- Introduce him to the machine: When you buy it, leave your dog with it without turning it on. Let him analyze it and get familiar to the object. Once he seems satisfied, you can move to the next step.
- Start his training to fetch and return: Turn on the machine and make sure he doesn’t get irritated with the noise or its beep. Then start with training him to bring when the ball is thrown and return it to you on your command. Repeating this practise will enhance his command response and obeying skills.
- Keep up the praise: Once he is fetching the ball to you, make sure you then train him to throw the ball into the machine again instead of giving it to you. Treat him with little rewards such as his favorite food for every milestone he achieves. Keep up the praise and cheer him up with clapping and using exclamatory sentences so that he knows he is doing good.
- Let him learn from mistakes: If he doesn’t do it as you say or doesn’t obey, make him learn and make him repeat until he learns. Make the practice session a little longer for him to understand better but not longer than 10 to 15 minutes. Carry on these sessions daily three times at least with enough breaks in between.
Different Types of Dog Ball Launcher
This innovative technology comes in several types. It depends on your budget and uses which one will suit your needs better.
- Automatic: This type is fully automated and self-programmed to load the ball and through it using electric supply either from direct cords or batteries. They have electronic adjustment levels for you to adjust power and distance. They require zero effort from you. They can launch the ball for almost 10 to 50 feet maximum, which makes them very ideal for outdoor playtime.
- Semi-Automatic: They are also called dog ball blasters as they come in a shape of a gun or launcher. They require you for just loading the ball and adjusting the lever for release, it then exerts the force on its own to launch the ball, hence named semi-automatic. It is best for your command as you can direct the direction of launch and the distance too, even when playing indoors.
- Manual: This one looks just like a long wand with a claw at one end and the grip at the other. It is entirely manual as you have to exert your force to swing it up for launching the ball at as much pace as you require. They tend to throw the ball at 10 to 15 feet easily. They are user friendly if you are active and like to exercise your muscles while playing with your dog.
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Dog Ball Launcher
In a market full of this product, you should know which features you must consider and which not, for making the perfect choice for your pup’s playtime. Have a look at the below-listed features for buying the ideal dog ball launcher.
Sizes of The Balls
The size of the balls that the launcher supports has to be your primary concern. More massive balls do not fit in mouths of small dogs, and larger dogs can choke if you give them small balls. Hence you need to be specific in the size of the ball that fits for your dog.
Breed of Your Dog
The breed is another fundamental concern while purchasing a device like this. You can opt for a manual ball launcher if your dog is not overly active. But if he is an energetic breed, then you must pick an automatic one if you don’t want to end up in fatigue by picking up the ball and launching it again and again for your dog to play. Consider your pup’s nature of play and select a device accordingly.
The launcher should be adjustable to two or more settings for distance or angles for throwing the ball. This customization and adjustability make them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Always look for a quality product with satisfactory reviews and warranty. You don’t want to waste your money over some falsely hyped product that turns out to be nothing but a costly waste.
The product you choose must be compatible with both outdoor and indoor use. It makes it more accessible in every environment. Such options cover the below-mentioned power sources, distance settings etc. This wide range of possibilities more likely to make them a good dog ball launcher for every play area.
This is also an essential part. The settings should be remote controlled or just some buttons. Techy and complicated settings restrict easy access and can frustrate you while using it. Also, more comfortable settings indicate modern designs that are undoubtedly more durable than others.
Look out for a dual power source. The best ball dog launchers must have both options of power, i.e. cord supply and battery charging. It makes them user-friendly for both indoor and outdoor use.
The design of the loading tray or the hopper should be wide enough for easy loading by your dog itself. It is also a plus point if it comes with security features such as motion sensors and beep clickers for training your dog better while ensuring his safety.
This is a product which doesn’t come very cheap. Especially the automatic ones have now exceeded the budget of a common man due to the new tech involved in their design. But still, there are options for manual and semi-manual launchers that are still very pocket friendly and effective as well.
If your dog doesn’t play so often or if you are good at activity yourself, then you must not think of spending a fortune over an extra smart automatic dog ball launcher. But still, if you wish to get an automatic one, some reliable brands provide quality products within a reasonable range that you can surely opt for.
Benefits of Dog Ball Launchers
Among many factors that justify the benefits of this fantastic playing companion of your pooch, we have briefed a few which are most commonly experienced by pet owners who use this product for playing with their pets.
- Healthy Activity: It engages your dog in vigorous activity for as long as he likes. It is suitable for his health to stay active and involve in healthy activities such as fetching the ball.
- Daily Exercise: A daily routine of playing with the help of this launcher makes it very easy for you to keep track of your dog’s exercise. This is very important for his joints and his muscles to be involved in a regular schedule of training. And what better way of activity can you think for him other than playing actively?
- Better relation and bond: While you stay with him while he plays, encourage him, and praise him, it leaves a mark on building better attachment between you and your pup. He enjoys his playing time while being with his best friend; you!
- Mental Engagement: The command and response action that you make him practice while playing with ball launcher ensures better stimulation of the brain. It enhances his psychological responses and capabilities and makes him sharper and more active.
- Boredom killer: What way can you think of for killing boredom with your dog other than playing with him? It is a healthy activity for you both to engage in.
Important Safety Tips
While your dog enjoys his playing time, it’s your responsibility to make sure of his safety and protect him from any harm. Follow the below-mentioned tips for safety that you must follow.
- Make sure he is not standing or sitting right in front of the machine when it is about to launch the ball. The force is quite much to hurt your pup.
- Make sure no child comes around the device when it is launching; it is dangerous for them too.
- Limit the playing sessions to 10 to 15 minutes only, or it will exhaust your dog.
- Do not play outdoors if its sunny outside. Your dog can easily get dehydrated with such activity right under the sun.
- Look out for a launcher with a feature of sensor and beep clicker while buying. These kinds do not launch if they sense the dog is near the launcher and beeps every time it is about to launch to alert you and your dog. It helps as an extra precaution.
As you’ve now come to know the importance, benefits, and features of one of the best dog ball launchers, it will be much easier for you to make a choice. And this choice will definitely be the best one for your pup’s active routine and enjoyment.
You can chill beside this machine on the grass and let your dog have his best time while feeling happy to see him happy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is a dog ball launcher?
Answer: It is a device or a machine that launches the ball for your dog to fetch. It minimizes your effort in launching by some degree if its manual or semi-automatic in working and reduces it to zero if it is fully automatic.
Question: What is the best dog ball launcher?
Answer: Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Ball Thrower is labelled the best seller due to its economically low price and easy access. It is best for both indoor and outdoor playing. It is available in a wide range of ball sizes and launcher lengths. Choose the ball size according to the size of your dog, and then choose the launcher compatible with that ball type. Use longer ones if you wish to cover longer distances and choose smaller ones for easy carrying.
Question: Do dog ball launchers require special balls?
Answer: It depends on the size of the balls that the machine is made for. A small ball launcher will take balls of that size only, while the standard size can work with a basic tennis ball.
Question: What is the best automatic tennis dog ball launcher?
Answer: PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy is the best automatic dog ball launcher that deals with tennis balls. It is the best in terms of safety features. It comes with nine distance and six angle settings. It has a motion sensor and doesn’t launch the ball when it senses your pup quite close to it or in front. It also has a clicker for beeps that indicates whenever the ball is going to be launched. It is also automatically synchronized for taking breaks every 15 minutes. Hence, declaring it the best and smartest automatic dog ball launcher.
Question: How far do automatic dog ball launchers throw balls?
Answer: They can be easily adjusted for the distance of throwing the balls. It generally has a range of throwing balls at 10 feet to 50 feet maximum. You can change it according to your environment, either you are indoors or outdoors.
Question: What is the best automatic dog ball launcher toy?
Answer: Paws & Pals Automatic Dog Ball Launcher Toy is the most efficient and durable choice among automatic launchers. It comes with three adjustable automatic settings for throwing distance, i.e. 10 feet, 20 feet and 30 feet. It has a treat compartment for better training of your dog. It has a dual power source, that means it is chargeable and can also be plugged in through cord. It comes with three pet balls of a slightly smaller size than standard tennis balls. Hence, it is only recommended for standard or small-sized dogs, not for larger breeds.
Question: How long should I play fetch with my dog every day?
Answer: With typical breeds of dogs, you can play a maximum three times a day for 10 to 15 minutes. The breaks allow them to rebuild their energy and stamina. While for some active breeds, you can also go on with playing for a continuous 30 minutes or more. But that is the maximum limit. Playing longer than that can exhaust your canine.
Question: What is the best ball launcher for small dogs?
Answer: IDOGMATE Automatic pet Ball Launcher is perfect for small dogs. It comes with smaller balls that are soft enough for young puppies or dogs of small breeds. It can be accessed with remote. It has a large hopper for effortless loading of balls by your little dog. It is battery supported and can work up to 250 launches in a single charge.
Question: Do dogs enjoy playing with ball launcher?
Answer: Dogs love playing with ball launchers. They like fetching as it’s a part of their nature, and when they have an active partner who can help them play, they feel over the top.
Question: What is the best ball launcher for large dogs?
Answer: IDOGMATE Big Dog Ball Launcher is the best choice for bigger dog breeds because of the size of balls it launches is perfect for them to hold in their mouth. It also comes with a warranty which ensures its durability. Other features include battery charging which can last for up to 1000 launches and smart wheels operation. It comes with five different settings for throw distance up to 50 feet.
Question: Are ball launchers bad for dogs?
Answer: No, they aren’t bad for dogs neither are they harmful. You just need to be around your dog while he plays and follow the safety tips to ensure his protection. Otherwise, it is safe for your furry baby to enjoy the product as their playing companion.