A dog crate furniture is best-suited for dogs who are hyperactive or get jumpy when people are around. You can get one for your pooch as it will help him calm down. Your dog will feel safe and comfy to have his own secluded place where he can enjoy some quality time. It is recommended to crate-train your dog before using it.
Crate furniture is made up of wooden material which is why you need to make sure that your dog does not chew on the material. While purchasing a crate for your dog, you need to consider some important factors such as the size, quality, material, and other features. Note that it does not mean, in any way, that you can skip your daily walks with your pooch.
We have spent a good 72 hours while consulting with the pet experts to come up with the best dog crate furniture options for you. It is better to spend some extra dollars instead of regretting later. Let’s get started with this complete guide to buy a best-suited option for your pooch.
|Image||Product Name||Key Features|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
Best Dog Crate Furniture in 2021 – Reviews
1. Our Top Pick- Casual Home Wooden Dog Crate Furniture
The perfect blend of a premium, stylish, and long-lasting dog crate furniture that would exceed any customer’s expectations.
Casual Home Wooden Pet Crate Furniture landed on our list as the top pick that provides your pet a homemade feel. It is made with authentic wood and stainless steel that sustain the longevity of the product for long-lasting use. The lockable latch for additional security and you can guarantee a state of peacefulness when you’re away from home.
With its vintage design, this crate gives a compliment to your home that harmoniously blends with your home decors. The durable construction material is available with espresso and black color. The rustic end table design that amazingly integrates the feeling of comfort and safety while having inside the premises.
This crate furniture can easily be assembled and folded flat for easy storage. The interior dimension comes with a different measurement that for sure your dog will love. It guarantees a spacious kennel for your dog where the end table style that decorates and makes your room stylish.
Also, it offers a lot of great storage space. An end table can use for numerous reasons; to fill a dull and bare nook. To provide functionality, to make use of this crate, you added wonderful arrays of details and designs to your home.
You can clean this wood kennel in a breeze! You can get off those messes and unnecessary debris by rubbing with a clean damp cloth. For a more meticulously way of cleaning, moisten your soft cloth with sudsy water or any cleaning mixture to totally get rid of the odor for maintaining the wellness and healthy environment that is beneficial for you and your pets.
This dog kennel features highly resistant that withstand from scratch and chews, making this kennel perfect even for heavy chewers. This wooden crate is suitable for any pet sizes. It provides your four-legged enthusiastic friend, a more comfortable and safer place. With its high-quality features, you can guarantee a great functionality that you and your pet will love.
- Comes with end style design that provides additional storage and space
- Made of high-quality authentic wood for strength and durability
- Features vintage design, that harmoniously blends your home decor
- Constructed with lockable latch for added security
- Chew proof, ideal even for heavy chewers
- Guaranteed high quality
2. Runner Up – Crown Pet Products Wood Crate
Classy and comfy pet crate that has a liquid-absorbing structure and features an easy-open swing door for a more convenient egress and exit.
Crown Pet Products is our runner up that seems like teak. This prized material is standard for decay resistance and rated as very strong, making this model well-priced for its durability and strength. It is a lacquered finish and prepossessing stained with tenon and mortise construction materials that provide extremely intense gloss natively blends your home furniture.
This classic design offers a comfortable kennel for your pets. It features a swing-through door that can be rotated inside-aiming to make it out of the way. It includes well-ventilated openings that intentionally served as a passive flow of outdoor air to provide a breathable and promote visibility for your pets while having inside the crate. These purpose-built openings ensure your dogs’ safety and give the comfort that they need.
One feature that stands out with this dog crate, it contains melamine-coated MDF that helps absorb the liquid, making this product quick to clean. This waterproof dog crate can be wiped using a soft cloth with sudsy water to easily eliminates both messes and unnecessary odors. As pet lovers, we have to ensure the health of our pets that aims to promote wellness and cleanliness.
This dog crate comes with small, medium, and large sizes and would surely suit dog sizes. It is available from espresso and mahogany finishes that are classic and withstands against time for long-lasting use. This dog kennel is made of fine quality materials that offer a decorative and classic design. It is designed to accommodate dogs up to 80 pounds.
- Contains melamine-coated MDF that is waterproof
- Includes well-ventilated openings to gives sustainability of fresh air
- Sturdy hardwood construction for long-lasting use
- Available in two finishes-mahogany and espresso
- Lacquered and stained finish for intense gloss
3. Best Budget – Merry Pet Crate Furniture
A budget-friendly yet durable and safe dog kennel that requires no tools to assemble. Properly ventilated and comfortable for pooches.
Merry Pet furniture acclaims as our best budget that provides your pet the best comfort, they need without compromising the quality. This reasonably prized pet crate is made of solid wood veneer materials that finish finely and able to last for years. This dog crate provides your pets with a more secure shelter.
With its classic design and timeless aesthetic value, it can serve as a standard of its kind and endures up to date regardless of year, making this model harmoniously blends with your other wood furniture.
For additional purposes, you can put some of your personal items on the top surface- a sort of a table indeed. This pet crate comes with a removable plastic tray that supports the floor from any unnecessary droppings like food and excrement.
This pet crate can be turned into a gate that is used to provide a barrier from open spaces and doorways. With its ability to adjust the hinged pins, it can be transformed from a crate into a gate or vice versa.
This flexible item is easy to assemble with no tools required and folded flat for storage and transportable uses. It includes bars that provide ventilated openings for visibility and air access. Each panel is removable to put up smaller openings.
This crate is perfect to use indoor and only available in a medium-sized that measures 32.5” L x 23.5” W x 22.5” H. Note that the height and the width are transposed. With its durability and comfortability, convenient for you and your pets.
- A classic and timeless design that endures its aesthetic value
- With a removable plastic tray that protects the flooring
- Each panel can be removed to accommodate smaller openings
- Made of solid wood veneer that finishes finely for a more decorative design
- Available Dimensions: 22. 48″ D x 32. 48″ W x 23. 35″ H
4. Best Small Dog Crate Furniture – Newport
Newport Pet Crate End Table is the best crate furniture for small dogs that expresses unparalleled and thoughtful aesthetic as much as an exercise in style and comfort. It is only available for compact, energetic small and medium-sized dogs. This well-ventilated crate offers an extravaganza and optimal comfort for your pet.
The crate furniture comes with a first-rate brown and dark color that is added decoration to your home furniture. It features a locking mechanism that mainly used in an internal door where the lock is not usually needed and is compatible with the uses of levers.
The lock joins the surface and secures them in a place. The end table added extra space at the top where you can put your personal items while having to provide a great comfortable place for your dog to relax and enjoy its privacy.
This crate obviously saves some of your spaces inside your home, aside from its end table and functioning and stylistic piece of furniture that is durable for long-lasting use. Assembly is simple and quick, with no special tools required. Also, It can easily be folded flat for storage and transportable uses.
- With a stylish end table for added space
- Available only for small and medium-sized pets
- Comes with beautiful black and brown color
- Made of well-ventilated openings for optimum relaxation
- Easy to fold and store for further use
5. Best Medium Dog Crate Furniture – Zoovilla
Zoovilla End table is the best medium dog crate furniture that offers a stylish and highly functional innovative design. This dog crate twice as a side table and provides a revolving barrier in sliding and hinged door that can be drawn in and back into the crate to become unseen. Also, it features a metal wire cage and a solid bottom panel for added durability and strength for long-lasting use.
This dog crate is applicable for indoor use only. With its solid construction materials that can have many advantages for your pet to enjoy peace of mind while having to rest inside the crate.
You can use it either inside of your living room as your side table with a door that is ideal to put with your personal items and purposely serve as a wide tabletop for magazines, vases, lamps, and even potted plants.
This cage represents comfort and taste of design that surely your pet will love. You will be free to spend your spare time reading books or doing important chores without worrying about your pet inside the cage premises.
This crate furniture is constructed with a solid wood veneer that utilized to create a finished-wood to achieve a higher-end look solid for long-lasting use.
- Comes with stylish and innovative design
- Provides comfort and safety for your pets
- Made of solid wood veneer for long-lasting use
- The top capacity weighs 300LB
- Features metal wire cage and solid bottom panel for added durability
6. Best Large Dog Crate Furniture – Richell
Richell Wooden Crate Furniture is the best for large dogs that is constructed of high-quality wood in a first-rate black and brown finish. With its doubling stylish end table, you can save more leisure spaces.
Furthermore, this dog crate gives the necessary space for your personal items to put on the top surface. You can also store your magazine, potted plants, and vases while having your pet comfortably enjoy playing their toys inside.
It consists of well-ventilated openings that serve as an intentional passive flow of outdoor air and promote visibility. It comes with a removable sliding tray that is installed to avoid unnecessary droppings to reach the flooring, making this crate for quick cleaning. You can use a soft cloth with sudsy water to clean the surface of the crate to remove the undesirable smell and odor.
The door remains open for quick access. Also, it features an adjustable side stopper that securely keeps the crate in place. It is entirely acceptable to give what is best for your pet especially the comfort that they need.
On that said, the owners should be aware of some important considerations. With its durability and strength, you can guarantee a great performance of this model. This dog crate can hold a large dog size up to 88 pounds.
- Made of high-quality wood for durability and strength
- With gorgeous brown and black finish that intense gloss the surface
- End table style for additional space
- Consists of well-ventilated openings
- Includes a removable sliding tray
- Convenient for owners and their pets
7. Best Dog Crate End Table – Internet’s Best
Internet’s Best Furniture is the best dog crate end table that is engineered with MDF, tough wood material. With a feature of metal wire, it provides durability and optimum strength for long-lasting use.
This dog kennel perfectly gives a warm and relaxing pen that your dog will love. With its decorative design, it can harmoniously blend with your other home furniture.
This dog crate is equipped with 2.75 inches padded, extractable dog bed. This cozy, soft warm bed provides full comfort. Aside from its gorgeous design, this pet crate is constructed with brass hardware that intentionally locks the door while giving a vintage look.
Moreover, this pet crate furniture is crafted with the first-rate stained with a classic espresso that enhances its rich color and provides ultimate protection to your wooden surface.
There are two ways where your pets can use for entrance and exit option points (end door and the double side door). Alternatively, this will help you to choose when your pet anxious about selecting which way your pet would like to take for easy accessibility.
Also, the tabletop of this dog crate can be used as a table where you can put your personal items and perfect for magazines, lamps, vases, and potted plants.
- Crafted with MDF and metal wire to give durability
- Equipped with 2.75 inches padded, removable dog bed
- Includes brass hardware for securely locking the crate door
- Comes with double door options
- Provides optimum functionality and convenient for pets
8. Best ecoFLEX Dog Crate Furniture – New Age Pet Crate
New Age Crate is the best ecoFlex dog crate furniture that is ideal for indoor purposes only. This dog kennel is made of ecoFLEX material, this platinum-catalyzed silicons are versatile and safe for dogs.
With its fine quality, this model has numerous purposes, it can be served as an end table in the bedroom or living room. Also, you can put your personal items, magazines, vases, lamps, and potted plants on the top table.
The ecoFLEX has an effective formula that matches the platform of innovative products that highly sought-after formulas, making it eco-friendly and will outlast from most of the other crates. It comes with a removable tabletop for quick cleaning.
This pet crate will provide your pets in a secure place while allowing them to see what’s going on outside, because of the well-ventilated openings. It can easily be assembled.
The front door latches offer a secure opening that cannot be opened by chance. The small and medium-sized crates consist of one secure latch while the large and the extra-large have two latches respectively.
This dog kennel is not 100% metal wire made, and so it is advisable for owners to note that this pet crate is made for dogs that are less likely a chewer.
- Available in 3 colors: russet, espresso, and antique white
- Made of ecoFLEX material that is versatile and safe for your dog
- Includes removable tabletop for easy cleaning
- Outlast from most of the other crates
- Ideal for indoor use only
9. Dog House-Style Crate Furniture – Merry Pet
Merry Pet Wood Pet House is the best dog-house style crate furniture that is perfect for outdoor and indoor use. This dog crate is designed for your dogs to enjoy the environment.
It is made of kiln-dried wood that efficiently brings the comfort that your pet needs. Furthermore, adds up with the natural color stains that enhance the appearance of the crate surface.
This durable kennel is designed for smaller pets. You give your pets their freedom to enjoy the outside world while having to rest inside the crate.
The lower lounge area includes a raised bottom to provide dryness and has a step through the side of the house that points to the rooftop veranda for your pet to enjoy the sunlight and the surrounding.
This pet house incorporates easy-to-follow instructions that discuss with the assembling process, the separation, and the removal of the rooftop for quick cleaning.
It features an eye-catching lattice fence with stained down cedar color that is important for wood restoration and keeping it protected from weathering.
This adorable dog house for outdoor includes natural insulation that provides healthier, warmer, and more comfortable dog crate. This natural material provides excellent from cold in the winter and gives cool in the summer.
- Made of kiln-dried wood that is durable
- Constructed with rooftop veranda
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for easy assemble
- Consists of natural insulation
- Innovative design for great functionality
10. Best Dog Crate Furniture with Covers – Merry Pet Cage
Merry Pet Cage is the best furniture for dog crate with covers that is functional and well-stylistic. This dog crate is constructed with MDF, an engineered wood that provides a smooth surface for your pet.
The panels cover the major parts of the kennel to give a more furnished surface. The metal crate is functional and it keeps your dog intact inside the premises.
This crate furniture includes 360-degree well-ventilated openings that help to promote visibility and air access. It also comes with black-coated steel that is used to add mild corrosion resistance, for fully functional appearance and minimize light reflection.
Moreover, the solid wood cover is constructed with mahogany brown that evokes the allure of the classic design. This crate includes a removable plastic tray that protects against unnecessary droppings and beneficially helpful for your flooring ad for easy cleaning.
Furthermore, it features a removable stainless-steel crate divider that can instantly make into smaller cages. The crate divider allows your puppies to serve as their training pen, making this crate a more convenient for you and your pets in indoor use.
Finally, this crate features 3 different sizes to provide longing for most dog breeds. It is easily be assembled and folded flat for storage with no tools required.
- Made with MDF for durability and strength
- Includes a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning
- The top surface can be beneficial that allows you to put personal items
- Includes well-ventilated openings for air access
- Breathable crate
Why Should You Buy a Dog Crate Furniture?
If you are confused about whether to use a dog crate furniture or not, there here are the reasons why should you purchase it? If you are training your dog, this furniture will help you a lot, depending on the kind of training you are using.
Usually, dogs are too hyper and a crate furniture would be good for them to release energy. Whichever purpose you are using a dog crate for, always remember to get the one with solid construction. A good quality dog furniture will hold your pooch for a longer period of time. It is also recommended to get crate furniture that has a bed in it in case your dog wants to sleep in it.
A dog crate furniture is also great for traveling as you can take it along with you. This way your dog will feel safe and secure as it is going to provide him a sense of home. Furthermore, if you have guests over and you are worried about your pooch getting all hyper and jumpy, a crate would be a great option to calm him down.
Whenever you decide to purchase a crate furniture for your bud, make sure his needs are met. Also, do not forget to provide him with the proper training so that he does not feel scared or uncomfortable.
How to Measure the Proper Size of Crate Furniture for Your Dogs?
It is important to buy the right size of the dog crate furniture by measuring the size of your dog. Here are the steps to measure the proper size of your dog so that you get him the perfect crate furniture:
- Length of the Crate: It is important to measure the length of your dog to choose the perfect fit for him. You can start measuring from the tip of your dog’s nose to the end of his tail. This will help you to have an idea of what length of crate furniture would be suitable for your dog so that he can stand and sit comfortably. Make sure to get the crate furniture at least 4 inches larger than the length of your dog.
- Measure the Height and Width: Make sure to measure the height of your dog too. Start measuring from the top of the head to the floor by making your dog in a “Sit Position”.This way you will be able to get the maximum height. Again, add an extra 4 inches at least while getting the crate furniture for your pooch. The same goes for the width of your dog. A dog crate furniture should be bigger than the measurements of your dog so that he could stay there comfortably.
- Weight: This one is another thing you need to consider. Measure the weight of your dog in order to get the furniture that can withstand your dog’s weight. In case, you decide to carry the crate around, it should be well-constructed to hold your dog’s weight easily.
How Do You Train Your Dog to Use a Crate Furniture?
Training your dog needs a lot of patience! It can take a few days or weeks, depending on your dog’s breed, age, and temperament. Here are a few steps that you can follow in order to train your dog:
First of all, you need to choose the place of the crate at your home where your dog is most comfortable. Put your dog’s favorite toy or blanket in order to bring a sense of security. As soon as you introduce the crate furniture to your dog, let them sniff and explore it.
If your dog is scared, try to talk to him in a happy voice. The crate door should be open as you do not want to frighten him.
The next step involves encouraging your dog with treats as soon as he enters the crate. You can also serve him a meal there so that he feels comfortable. While your bud is having food in the crate, just close the door for a while. As soon as he finishes, just open the door of the crate furniture.
Gradually, increase the crate time of your dog until you feel like there is no sign of anxiety. Whenever he enters the crate, give him a treat so that he gets used to his crate furniture. Also, encourage him by calling his name and patting him.
Repeat the process until he gets used to it. Always remember to be patient during the whole procedure as it might take a few days or weeks. Eventually, he will start loving his new space.
Suitable Places to Keep a Dog Crate Furniture
It is important to choose the place wisely to keep a dog crate furniture at home. The place should be comfortable for him to play and rest. Choose the place by considering the following factors:
- Less Noise: The best place to put your dog’s crate furniture is where he feels safe like in the bedroom or living room. Do not put in the place where there is too much noise. Make sure wherever you put his crate, you should be able to keep a check on him. Do not leave him alone all the time as it may lead to depression. Also, choose a unique design that goes well with the other furniture in your home.
- Temperature: Make sure your dog does not feel too hot or too cold. If you decide to put the crate outside in the lawn, then there should be some sort of shade above it. Also, if it rains, you need to ensure that your dog is safe under the shade. If you are planning to put the crate in your lounge, do not place it by the fireplace.
- Choose a Place free of any Household Hazards: The third thing that you need to consider is to avoid putting the crate at a place where there are too many wires or power sockets.
Other than that, keep your dog away from any stuff that contains any sort of chemicals. Make sure to provide him with a safe space where he can sleep, eat, or play.
Dog Crate Furniture vs. Regular Dog Crates
There is quite a lot of difference between dog crate furniture and regular dog crates. For starters, the crate furniture looks great at your home and has stronger built as compared to the regular dog crates.
We have listed some pros and cons for you to pick out the best-suited option for your pooch. Let’s move forward to know what makes crate furniture different from a regular dog crate.
- Unique Style – PRO: Dog crate looks elegant with the other furniture at your home. It comes with unique styles and designs. You get different options while buying a dog crate furniture such as solid wood, off-white, etc.
- The material is not good for the chewers – CON: As the dog crate furniture is made up of wooden material, if your dog is a big chewer or scratcher, he is going to damage the furniture.The marks and damaged parts will be more visible on the dog crate. The best way to go about it is that if your dog is not well-trained, then you should go with the regular crate before switching to the crate furniture.
- You can avail extra space for your stuff – PRO: Another best thing about having crate furniture is that it is practical to use. You can use it as a table or put a lamp or books on the upper part. You can use that space for anything!
- Dog Crate Furniture is expensive – CON: If we talk about the budget, it not going to be high! You can get a regular dog crate for 30 or 40 bucks. If you are thinking of getting crate furniture, it is going to cost several hundred dollars.
So, if you do not have that budget, you can go with the cheaper alternative i.e. a regular dog crate.
Different Types of Dog Crate Furniture
If you want to get dog crate furniture, you first need to know about the different types of dog crates that are used for different requirements.
- Portable Plastic: As the name suggests, this kind of dog crate can be easily carried around to your outdoor activities and visits. It is great for small and medium-sized dogs as a plastic crate will hold their weight easily. This type will suit you if you travel a lot with your dog.
- Folding Crate: Another type of dog crate that you can use for your pooch is the folding crate. If you want to move it to the car or upstairs, you can easily carry it by folding the crate. This folding dog crate has a metal body that is easy to maintain and clean. Make sure to put a comfortable pillow or cushion in it so that your dog can easily sleep.
- Furniture Crate: This one is the most elegant one. It does not only look great with the other furniture at home but is also very practical to use. Your dog can use the crate to sleep while the upper surface of the crate can be used as a table or to put a lamp or books. The only downside of this type of dog crate is that you cannot carry it easily.
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Dog Crate Furniture
A dog crate furniture is a great help for you for so many reasons. You can train your pooch and prevent his unwanted behaviors especially the guests are over. Your pooch will enjoy his own comfortable space in the crate but you need to train him well.
Before choosing a god crate furniture, it is important to do your research and consider the following important factors:
Make sure to choose the right size according to the size of your dog breed. If you are going to use the crate for a long period of time, then make sure to get a bigger crate. Puppies grow within a few months which is why a bigger crate would be easily used for a long time. It is recommended to measure the size of your dog.
To choose the perfect size, add at least 4 inches to his length, width, and height. Some people also wait for their puppies to grow before buying crate furniture for them. If you have a small or medium-sized dog, then crate furniture would be a good investment.
There are different materials that are used for dog crates including metal, wood, and plastic. A dog crate furniture is built up with wooden material and it is not suitable for your dog if he is a scratcher or a chewer.
Wooden crates are not recommended for aggressive dogs. If you want an elegant looking crate furniture for your living room or bedroom, then you should get your dog trained first. In addition to that, keep in mind to get a high-quality crate rather than going for a cheaper one.
A dog crate furniture made up of high-quality materials is durable and well-constructed which will be easy for you to maintain. Last but now least, make sure it is waterproof as dogs love to play in a puddle or they might accidentally spill something on the crate. For situations like these, a waterproof crate will be easy to clean.
Another reason why a crate furniture is a great option for your small or medium-sized dog is that it is practical to use. It does not only look good in your home but you can also use the space to keep a lamp or books.
A dog crate furniture provides you with extra storage. It blends well with the other furniture in the living room and does not look odd at all. You can get a furniture in different colors like plain white, brown, or black, that goes matches with the furniture in your home.
Your pooch will be spending hours in his crate furniture every day which is why there should be proper ventilation. You will find some options in the market that come with small windows providing enough ventilation to your pooch.
Other options come with the usual bars and a solid roof above. Either option you choose, make sure your dog feels comfortable in the crate furniture. Some dogs are claustrophobic and you need to make sure that he gets a clear view so that he does not get scared.
Some dog crate comes with a tray that you can insert or take out easily. A removable pan will be easy to maintain and clean. Also, some dog crates come with internal cushions, giving your pooch comfy environment.
Benefits of Using Dog Crate Furniture
If you have decided to buy a crate furniture for dogs then, you should know all these benefits that come with it. So let’s get started:
- A dog crate furniture looks elegant with the other furniture at your home. Your dog can have his own comfy space in the house where you can spend time with him too.
- This one-piece does wonders as it provides enough space for you and your dog. Your dog can chill out in his crate while you can use the upper side to place a lamp or books. If you have a small apartment, then you can really use the space for important things.
- Having crate furniture at home gives your dog a sense of security especially if your dog is anxious. He will feel a part of the family while everyone is around him.
- Another great benefit of having a crate is that you can keep your hyperactive or jumpy dog in the crate while the guests are over.
- Some people feel uncomfortable around dogs especially when they are being all jumpy. A dog crate will save you from those embarrassing moments.
- As a dog crate furniture is a unique and stylish piece that will look attractive in your living room. Other regular dog crates made up of metal or plastic will look odd as they will ruin the whole theme of your living room.
Proper Cleaning and Maintenance for Dog Crate Furniture
Yes, proper cleaning and maintenance are required for whichever product you opt to purchase. As the crate furniture is made up of wooden material, it requires some extra maintenance. Some furniture comes with a microban-based coating that is stain-resistant.
It also provides good protection against the termites. These are also easy to clean as you just have to wipe with the moist soft cloth to clean the crate. In addition to that, make sure to go for a water-proof material.
Your pooch can accidentally spill anything on the crate or he can bring his wet paws to the home and then to the crate. Water-proof crate furniture will allow you to just wipe the dirt and moisture off easily.
As you will be using the dog crate furniture for a long time, make sure you keep it clean. This can only be easy for you if you go for a durable high-quality product. Maintenance and cleaning are important and it is better to spend some extra dollars instead of regretting later.
Another feature that you can look for is the removable crate tray. “Oopsiee” poop incidents can take place anywhere so be prepared for that. If your dog accidentally urinates or poops in the crate, the removable pan will make it easy for you to clean instantly.
Important Safety Tips
Here are some important safety tips for you to follow if you are getting your pooch a crate furniture:
- It is best to crate train your pet. If you have multiple pets at home, then you should consider providing your pet’s training from an early age ideally.
- Make sure not to crate train them before they are at least 8 weeks of age.
- It is recommended for dogs that have already been crate-trained.
- Once your pooch has completed his training, you can then introduce him to a wooden crate but not before that.
- It is suitable for small and medium-sized dogs.
It is not recommended for the larger breeds as they can chew or damage the crate by scratching.
Being a dog owner can be overwhelming sometimes as it is a full-time duty. A dog crate furniture is safe for your pooch to use and it is going to help you in so many ways. You do not have to worry about your dog when the guests are over as your dog can play and spend time in his own secluded place.
A dog crate is a great option for you if your dog has aggression issues. Make sure to get a high-quality dog crate so that your dog can have a safe and comfortable place in the house.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is a dog crate furniture?
Answer: A dog crate furniture does not only has a unique style unlike a regular dog crate but it also blends in the room décor. Your dog can have a safe place in the house. A dog crate also gives you extra space on the upper side that you can use to put a lamp or decoration pieces.
Question: What is the best crate furniture brand?
Answer: Casual Home Wooden Pet Crate is the best option if you need high-quality wooden crate furniture for your pooch. It comes in different colors that you can place in your home according to the theme. The colors include black, white, taupe gray, espresso, and walnut. It is easy to clean as you can just wipe the surface off with a soft cloth.
Question: What kind of dogs are best suited for crate furniture?
Answer: A crate furniture is best-suited for small to medium-sized dog breeds. It is not recommended for the large breeds as they can chew or scratch the wooden crate furniture. Also, before introducing crate furniture to your pooch, make sure he is crate-trained.
Question: Is a dog crate end table appropriate for large dogs?
Answer: Although it is better to use the dog crate end table for small or medium-sized dogs, you can get an extra-large crate for the larger breed. Make sure to take the measurements of your dog before purchasing a dog crate furniture.
Question: What is the best crate furniture for large dogs?
Answer: If you want high-quality crate furniture for your large dog, then you should go for Richell Richell Wooden End Table Crate Large. You can save a lot of space by having this crate in your living room as it serves as an end table and a pet containment at the same time. Also, it allows easy access as the door can be fully opened.
Question: Why are dog furniture crates better than regular dog crates?
Answer: A dog crate furniture provides a stylish look in your home without looking odd just like a regular dog crate. It comes with multiple features. You can use it as an end table and a pet containment at the same time. It will save you a lot of space.
Question: What is the best crate furniture for small dogs?
Answer: Newport Pet Crate End Table is the best option for small dogs. It is not only a pet containment but also a stylish-looking end table that you can put in your living room.
Question: Are dog crates cruel?
Answer: Dog crates are not cruel at all as you will only be using for several reasons. It is not recommended to keep your dog in a crate all the time. You can just keep him in it when you are going out or the guests are over. Having a crate does not mean that you can miss out on the daily walks with your bud.
Question: How durable is a dog crate furniture?
Answer: The durability depends on your dog’s behavior and usage. Make sure to crate train your dog before using the wooden crate furniture. If your dog is aggressive and chews on stuff, then a dog crate furniture might not be a good option for you. Also, get high-quality crate furniture so that you can maintain it easily.
Question: What if my dog chews up the crate?
Answer: The only downside of having a dog crate is that it is not chew-proof. If your dog has a habit of chewing on things, then he is going to chew the wooden material as well. In that case, you can go with the other regular crate.
Question: Is dog crate furniture safe for dogs?
Answer: A crate furniture is completely safe for dogs. You can place it in the living room or a bedroom where you can see your dog while doing your chores. It provides your dog with a safe and secure place where he can spend some quality time.