A good dog toy will amuse your dog for a little while, but a great toy will keep him busy for hours at a time. Choosing the perfect dog toy is about finding something your pooch likes that will also stand up to some rough play and maybe some heavy chewing. Not all dog toys are same, and each dog has his own unique preferences. If you were to test all of the toys on the market, it would take you ages. Fortunately, we’ve done the work for you to find the best dog toys out there.
Not only have we scoured reviews for the top dog toys on the market, we also have tested the top picks to make sure that they really are the best of the best. Below you will find our reviews of all quality toys on the market for dispensing your dog’s treats, chewing, chasing, and also for tugging.
Click to View Post Navigation
- 1 Top 10 Dog Toys in 2019 – Comparisons
- 2 15 Best Dog Toys in 2019 – Reviews
- 2.1 1. Our Top Picks – Kong Extreme Dog Toy Review
- 2.2 2. Runner Up – Kong Wobbler Dispensing Dog Toy Review
- 2.3 3. Best Budget – Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Review
- 2.4 4. Best for Puppies – KONG Puppy Toy Review
- 2.5 5. Best Toys for Small to Medium Dogs – Otterly Pets Review
- 2.6 6. Best Toy for Big Dogs – Goughnuts Dog Toy Review
- 2.7 7. Best Dog Squeaky Toys – Outward Hound Squirrel Puzzle Review
- 2.8 8. Best Dog Chew Toys – Benebone Bacon Wishbone Chew Toy Review
- 2.9 9. Best Toy for Dental Care – Nylabone Dinosaur Dental Chew Review
- 2.10 10. Best Ball – KONG Rubber Ball Extreme Review
- 2.11 11. Kong Classic Rubber Chew Dog Toy Review
- 2.12 12. KONG Squeakair Ball Review
- 2.13 13. Kong Flyer Frisbee Toy Review
- 2.14 14. KONG Knots Squeaker Bear Toy Review
- 2.15 15. Nylabone Galileo Souper Dog Chew Toy Review
- 3 Real Benefits of Using Dog Toys
- 4 Why Should You Use Dog Toys
- 5 Some Important Tips
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Dog Toys in 2019 – Comparisons
|Editor's Picks||Product's Name||Brand||Latest Price|
|Top Pick||Kong Extreme Dog Toy Review||KONG||Check Price|
|Runner Up||Kong Wobbler Dispensing Dog Toy Review||KONG||Check Price|
|Best Budget||Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Review||Allstar Innovations||Check Price|
|Best for Puppies||Kong Puppy Toy Review||KONG||Check Price|
|Best for Small to Medium Dogs||Otterly Pets Review||Otterly Pets||Check Price|
|Best for Big Dogs||Goughnuts Dog Toy Review||Goughnuts||Check Price|
|Best Squeaky Toys||Outward Hound Squirrel Puzzle Review||Outward Hound||Check Price|
|Best Chew Toys||Benebone Bacon Wishbone Chew Toy Review||Benebone||Check Price|
|Best for Dental Care||Nylabone Dinosaur Dental Chew Review||Nylabone||Check Price|
|Best Ball||Kong Rubber Ball Extreme Review||KONG||Check Price|
15 Best Dog Toys in 2019 – Reviews
1. Our Top Picks – Kong Extreme Dog Toy Review
Designed for the aggressive chewers, the KONG Extreme offers enhancement and helps meet dogs’ instinctual needs.
Kong Dispensing Dog Toy is one of the best interactive toys on the market. It represents the most durable strength of KONG rubber and filled with one of your dog’s favorite treats. This formula is specially designed for power chewers and helps to satisfy your dog’s instinctual needs.
Kong Black Rubber mentally stimulating toy is unique, ultra durable and dedicated for the unpredictable bounce to fulfills a dog’s gaming requirement. If it is needed to extend the playtime, be sure to stuff with striking bits and entice with a splash of peanut butter.
Kong dog toys inspire your dog to play freely and help to grow a strong bond between dog and dog’s proprietor. It keeps your dog’s teeth clean, assists to build strong muscles and ensure unlimited joy while playing.
There are five available sizes of this toy including small, medium, large, extra-large, and extra extra large. The toy also helps to reduce boredom and separation anxiety and allows dogs to play in many ways. It is especially good for adult dogs for every ability and size.
- Structured with black rubber formula
- Specifically designed for powerful chewers
- Offers mental and physical stimulation
- Reduces boredom and separation anxiety
- Helps to satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- Made in the USA
2. Runner Up – Kong Wobbler Dispensing Dog Toy Review
The KONG-shaped Wobbler is a mentally stimulating treat dispenser and food dispensing toy.
We placed the Kong Wobbler as the second pick because it suits almost every pooch and provides entertainment for hours. It is an action-packed treat and food dispensing toy which can provide a full meal with a side of fun.
The Wobbler dog toy comes in a variety of sizes for puppies to senior-aged dogs. It contains enough strength to supply instant energy in your dog’s body. The Kong crafted from rubber with long size about 7.5 inches. Many owners like to fill this toy with frozen peanut butter as a substitute for the regular meal or feel interested to keep their dogs entertained for hours during the workday.
The random movement of the toy keeps it challenging to dogs. So, it’s a great and interesting way to keep your dog busy. You can also be used this toy as an alternative tool of exercising for your dog. Dog owners especially appreciate this toy while their pooches get a great mental workout during play time. The easy screwing system makes it flexible and easy for cleaning and filling.
- Great gaming tool for dogs that eat too fast
- Helps the dog to take a meal with fun
- An amazing dog toy for your puppy’s mental stimulation
- Best for picky eaters
- Easy to clean and preserve for reusing
- Made in the USA
3. Best Budget – Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Review
Wobble Wag Giggle Ball is an interactive dog toy allows dogs to easily grab the ball and carry it.
By considering a variety of things we have placed this toy as the best budget dog toy. It helps to keep your pet busy through gaming entertainment and ensure good health and well-fitted body muscles. The six clutch pockets offer various facilities for your dog to carry, grab, and toss the toy. It also makes funny giggly noises when shaken around, pushed around, or picked up by easy grabs.
The Wag Giggle Ball is formulated with durable and flexible phthalate-free vinyl and makes sure your dog’s safety issue. To produce the funny noise, the ball uses simple tubes inside it without using any battery which makes it long lasting and maintenance free. It allows dogs to easily pick it up and use at everywhere.
Dogs push the ball from their nose and play with it. The ball makes a sound which inspires your dog to engage with the toy and spend more time. Initially, if the pooch disagreed to receive this new item then shake the ball and act to show your dog is making the noises. The Wobble Wag will soon become your dog’s most favorite gaming tool.
- The toy ball keeps dogs entertained
- Ensure a happy and healthy life for dogs
- Six easy clutches allow any size of dog to pick up
- Good for maintenance
- No batteries required
4. Best for Puppies – KONG Puppy Toy Review
This KONG Toy is specially designed for growing puppies. It is crafted with unique natural rubber formula which is most gentle within the KONG rubber to series. Veterinarians recommended it as teething friendly gaming toy and an essential option for gum pain. It also helps teach appropriate chewing behavior to younger pups to meets their instinctual needs.
The rubber toy is available in three sizes like small, medium and large. These sizes are good for your puppies up to only nine months. Your puppy can happily play on this chicken-flavored toy without irritating their owners or destroying household items. Additionally, there is an opportunity to place dog treats inside the toy to provide necessary training.
After using a couple of years, it is observed that the toy has the capacity to engage and stimulate any puppy within a very short time and solve problems if instantly appear. You can apply a little amount of food particle inside of the toy but a large amount can create a challenge for the dog to get it out. The rubber material allows your pups something appropriate and safe chew on.
- Specially designed for puppies up to 9 months of age
- Designed with exclusive teething rubber formula
- Teething-friendly helps to clean teeth and soothe gums
- Perfect for stuffing with easy treat
- Made in the USA from Globally sourced materials
5. Best Toys for Small to Medium Dogs – Otterly Pets Review
The set comes with eight individual dog toys for your pup’s total entertainment. It is made for small to medium sized canines. The set of Frisbee and rubber ball works great for outdoor gaming. You can spend your joyful leisure with your pooch through this toy set and they won’t be bored, because they will have the opportunity to change the gaming item instantly.
Dental care is major anxiety for most pet parents but the Otterly provides you some relief by these special sets. Here each dog toy rope contains very closed-loop handles for safe chewing. The ropes are specially designed to massage gums, clean teeth, and minimize plaque and tartar build-up. Moreover, each of the set’s rubber balls is crafted with high-quality and durable materials so that the dog can enjoy hours of fun.
So, many dog proprietors think this is a great set of rope toys overall. All of the toys are enough strong for Shepard or Bulldog. The blue plastic bone is not super hard that your pooch may get hurt. It is too flexible that, some aggressive chewers could not destroy it. Both proprietors and pooches are happy with this pretty good dog toy set.
- The set comes with multiple dog toy set
- Most suitable for small to medium sized dogs
- Soft, durable and flexible items support dog’s teeth
- 100% natural food grade used ingredients
- Keep your dog safe and ensure good dental health
- The best set to spend playtime with entertainment
6. Best Toy for Big Dogs – Goughnuts Dog Toy Review
The Goughnuts Interactive dog toy is specially designed for larger dogs. It is interactive, tough, durable and large sized dog toy which ensures extreme safety level and fun gaming while playing.
Structurally, the Tug is 11 inches high, 6 inches wide and 1.5 inches cross-sectioned. The used rubber formulated recipe is super dense, very pliable and chewy which also helps to save your dogs from health injury. It bends completely without apparent stress on the joints.
Pet proprietors become very impressed by this cheaply made chewy toy. Dogs also love it so much by shaking it around for a few minutes. He can play with this toy 20 to 30 minutes spontaneously and then desires someone to play with.
- Specially made for large dogs
- Great for interactive tough play
- Dogs can jump high in the air for it
- Easily bendable rubber structure
- Ensures optimum safety level
7. Best Dog Squeaky Toys – Outward Hound Squirrel Puzzle Review
Outward Squirrel Toy is soft dog toy doubles as a cooperative dog game which you can play with your dog. Our puppies go cracked on walks to get a squirrel. A Squirrel Dog Toy incorporates three squirrels with a lavish tree trunk. These squeaky squirrels have found the real hiding spot inside their tree trunk and your puppy will like sniffing them out.
The toy available in 4 different sizes from junior to ginormous, and you can collect a suitable size for your puppy. We are assured that, plenty of seizing available of these squirrels. It did not discover all the used ingredients of this toy.
This Squirrel Toy must be examined regularly to ensure the toy isn’t destroyed and to evade accidental digestion.
- Stimulates mental play with fun games
- Works great for fetch games indoors and outdoor
- It contains a real hiding spot to entertain your pooch
- Available in 4 fun sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
8. Best Dog Chew Toys – Benebone Bacon Wishbone Chew Toy Review
This Benebone Wishbone is a genuine chew toy and dog loves it so much for its special bacon flavor. The patented ergonomic design, the curve shape makes it simple to grab and bite. Its deep grooves allow pups to take a good bite and expanded surface area to get better flavor.
The used ingredients are bacon and nylon, and a slight interaction of nuts. Therefore, if anybody affected by nut allergy in your home you should avoid this product to purchase. Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy is made in the USA and not recommended for dogs are heavier than 70 pounds.
Since this toy is not for eaten so, dog proprietors especially use this toy as a chew toy. This toy must be substituted if it starts to go down including profound teeth marks or other new indication of it contravention apart.
- Dog-Friendly Design
- Appealing Flavor and Scent
- Patented Ergonomic Design
- Fully committed to the welfare of dogs
- Made & Sourced in the USA
9. Best Toy for Dental Care – Nylabone Dinosaur Dental Chew Review
Nylabone Dental Chews have three unique shapes- Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus Rex. These are encouraging dogs for chewing with their natural flavor and little nubs help to clean your dog’s teeth. Special advantages of this toy are incorporating vigorous chewing, freshen breath and dental health of your dog.
Like other Nylabone items nylon is the most commonly used material of Dental Dinosaurs chew toy. Always try to observe the situation while your dog chewing Nylabone Dinosaurs Chew toy and replace when it wears down.
- Designed for powerful chewers who weighing up to 50 pounds
- The toy helps to clean teeth and makes healthy gums
- Control plaque and tartar
- Meet your dog’s natural need to chew
- Comes with different shapes like T-rex, Brontosaurus, or Stegosaurus
10. Best Ball – KONG Rubber Ball Extreme Review
KONG Rubber Ball Extreme is the most sturdy and best-bouncing rubber ball on the market today. It is made from the USA and available sizes are medium and large. The KONG Rubber Ball is hole free, so you don’t need to feel stress if your puppy sinking its teeth inside this toy. Through the center of the toy, a hole is drilled to assist its sturdiness and this ball is especially good for outdoor use.
Provide this toy to your dog only your free time and don’t leave your dog alone to play with this toy. Check this item properly before picking and don’t hesitate to replace it with any disturbance.
- Great for durable fetching fun
- Available puncture resistant for safe gaming
- Made in the USA
- Globally sourced Materials
- Two available sizes are small and medium
11. Kong Classic Rubber Chew Dog Toy Review
KONG Rubber Toy is a popular dog chew toy since from the beginning of their life. This toy is not only for chewing, but it also plays a competitive race with this toy. It bounces everywhere on the playground and dogs make incredible fun joy. Mainly KONGs are good scattering toys with limited flexibility.
KONG Rubber Dog Chew Toy creates mental excitement and helps to satisfy all intuitive needs. It structured with ultra-strong and durable black rubber formula for healthy chewers. When frozen include with KONG treats, it generates a great disruption. This toy is recommended worldwide by Trainers and Veterinarians. It is made in the USA and offers common benefits like durability, non-toxic normal rubber structure, and entertainment.
Though the Chew Toy is a sturdy toy, it can be damaged by a determined chewer. So, always you should oversee your dog when it starts a game with KONG Rubber Chew toy.
- Mentally stimulating toy,
- Helps to satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- The rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Made in the USA.
- Globally Sourced Materials.
12. KONG Squeakair Ball Review
KONG Air Tennis Ball combines with two classic dogs toys–the tennis ball and the squeaker toy – to make the ideal fetch toy. The KONG Tennis Ball inspires exercise and recess. It is made of a durable substance which is float on water and without any effort, you can find out this ball from the snow. Special advantages incorporate a smooth element which saves your puppy’s teeth. A harmless touch cover helps to glide from irregular dancing which keeps your dog busy.
Since, a non-toxic Kong Squeaker tennis ball is not dangerous so, if you can give freedom to your dog to play alone. Sometimes a dog may Flinders the cover of the tennis ball when it left the particular gadget of its own.
- Perfect as a gaming tool
- Squeaker to induce play
- Crafted with Non-abrasive tennis material
- Non-toxic tennis balls are not dangerous for the dog’s health
- Keep saves your pups teeth
- Available in five sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL
13. Kong Flyer Frisbee Toy Review
KONG Rubber Dog Toy originates from a renowned organization KONG and adds some modern opportunities for dog playing. It is prepared by all best natural classic rubber which is sturdy and flexible. KONG Rubber Dog Toy is soft on dog’s mouth and like other plastic flyers but cannot crash and do not hurt your puppy’s mouth.
The KONG Frisbee Toy is made in the USA and it is a trustworthy name for pet toy lovers has been appreciated since 1976. Common benefits are made from natural rubber, it is sturdy but flexible, easily fit in the mouth, and finally, very immune for puppies.
It should remind that this toy is not actually a chew toy, but a salvation toy. Giving up your dog single to play with this toy but prevent from chewing.
- Designed with a softer, safer catch during fetching
- Helps to clean teeth and soothe gums
- Made in the USA.
- Globally Sourced Materials.
- Available in three sizes: Small, Medium and Large
14. KONG Knots Squeaker Bear Toy Review
KONG Wild Dog Toys are strong and durable but outside of this toy is soft and cuddly. These Durable Dog toys have an internal tied rope to fulfill your dog’s common feelings. For negligible stuffing, your dog won’t make a vast aliment.
Wild Knot toys are long lasting for its durability and softness. It screwed to look your dog’s attention and suitable for all sizes breeds. We couldn’t discover the real source of ingredients of this dog toy.
Continuously oversee your dog at their playing time and try to examine sporadically for indications of harm and keep away from inadvertent absorption.
- The internal tied rope is enough to meet your pooch’s natural emotions
- Designed with soft but durable materials
- Dogs get real entertainment during playing time
- Available in four sizes: Extra small, Small, Medium, and Extra Large
15. Nylabone Galileo Souper Dog Chew Toy Review
Nylabone Natural Bone is the world’s most grounded dog bone established to assist your dog’s teeth clean. It is a uniquely shaped toy and reinforces your dog’s oral health.
This toy discourages dogs from destructing chewing while fulfilling the natural need to chew. Nylabone Galileo Natural Indestructible Bone designed with very strong nylon and include with energetic gum massage and cleaning teeth to preserve your puppy’s breath fresh. It is a most powerful chewer where common benefits include its dental well-being and stability. Its original flavor dog loves so much.v
After deep observation, if you detect broken teeth inside your dog’s mouth, then it will be better to disallow it to keep on chewing this bone to prevent any serious dental harm.
- Discourages your dog from destructive chewing
- The unique shape dedicated to the dog’s oral health
- Designed with sturdy, strong and extra-tough nylon
- Helps to keep your dog’s teeth clean and control plaque
- Dogs love the original flavor
Real Benefits of Using Dog Toys
Many dog proprietors collect various toys to exercise their dogs. Playing with the ball is not the only substitute for exercise; it also makes amusement for both you and your dog. Exercise is an important issue to make your dog healthy and on the other hand, without regular exercise, dogs may fall in various diseases. Overweight is a very dangerous matter for dogs. It may cause various sickness like diabetes, blood pressure or vital reason of stress on internal tissues.
Dogs and puppies need to do regular exercise to ensure their proper fitness and mental stimulation. Without enough rational excitement, dogs can become defiant, destructive and out of order. Practicing intellectual stimulation and exercise together, it is feasible to get relax even for a highly energetic dog.
Naturally, Dogs are well-known as faithful animals and they need a strong connection with their masters to express loyalty. To make a good relationship with your puppy, it is an absolute way to take part in their playtime with their beloved toys. Your dog gets a special benefit when you enjoy playtime with your dog, but the specialist discovered a demonstrated connection between dog proprietors and dog health. Toys are really helpful to encourage a relationship with other dogs. When you have several dogs, then toy can inspire them at intelligent gaming and assist to make a connection with others.
Dental cleanliness is critical anxiety for some dog proprietors. It is significant for a dog’s general health. Low-quality cleanliness can prompt ailing health and diseases, nonappearances and bad smell. Since dogs don’t care to clean their teeth, so it is difficult to motivate a dog to brush teeth.
Medical cleaning can be more difficult and it involves a substantial financial burden even anesthesia is provided at cleaning time. Offering a toy is an incredible technique to enhance dental cleanliness and decrease the requirement for surgical issue of your dog teeth. Dog toys inspire for chewing which invigorates salivation and assistance to reduce its incidence.
Why Should You Use Dog Toys
There are so many amazing benefits to use a dog toy properly. The most important thing is your dog’s physical growth and welfare. Here we have added some more positive features those help to enhance your dog’s health issue.
Makes Teeth Sharper
At the beginning of pup’s life, it has a strong feeling to bite stuff because it is the teething stage and the pooch is exploring his own teeth. In this period, a chew toy can play a vital role to keep their teeth sharper. So, as a pet proprietor, you have to ensure that the toy is best durable to take on chewing.
Keeps Your Household Materials Safe
During the teething stage, your dog may bite anything pretty much like your shoes, parts, sofa, carpet, bed sheet or cell phone. In this stage, the dog can be aggressive to bite something so that he can practice his jaw.
So, if you want to keep your household materials safe from your pooch, try to manage a fantastic toy and let your dog play with it. For an aggressive chewer, you should buy a hard and tough toy like chew bone because these are quite hard and challenging for most pooches to destroy.
Dogs Can Enjoy Their Time
There are some dog breeds like German Shepherds, Poodles, or Dobermans have strong muscles and carry plenty of energy. These dogs like to jump, run around on stuff and doing various related activities when getting bored.
This time you need to give them a good company or move out for jogging or playing at the free place. But if you have not much free time to provide them, you can choose another way to keep your dog happy and that is to buy the best dog toys for indoor using.
Make Opportunity to Get Some Exercise
Dogs love to play with toys and get exercise when playing. Physical exercise is essential for every dog to keep their body strong and healthy. Some toys are very interesting and dogs can enjoy their time in the absence of their owner. It may not possible for you to bring your dog to open area or park for gaming, but you should try at least 2 days a week to spend a good time with your furry friend. For outdoor using buy a doggie ball or any other similar toy and offer your dog to play with.
Makes a Strong Relationship
A dog and his owner tie with a close bond through regular playing with each other at their leisure. There are some toys have special features allow you to involve and interact with your dog. Mainly this interaction enhances the relationship to you like baby bonds. These special toys include balls, plush toys, dog Frisbees and so on.
Some Important Tips
Now we will discuss some tips regards to dog toys and these are the following:
- Recognize your dog’s preferences and behaviors: Of course, you are well-informed about your dog’s attitude and chewing habits. It will help you to make the decision which toy should buy.
- Examine the toy before finalizing: It is the most important things to justify the dog toy while buying. Inspecting is highly necessary because a newly bought toy can carry some small parts that can be ingested. If the small parts are easily be bitten off or eaten your pooch, you might feel doubt to offer the toy again. Actually, these small parts are made of toxic materials and can seriously harm him.
- Don’t use the same toy always: Don’t stick to one toy and try to introduce your pooch with different toys. Collect various ranges of toys and fill up your dog’s toy box so that the pooch can alternate them every day. Otherwise, your dog may get bored to play with the same toy and show unwanted behavior.
- Keep away damaged toys: If your dog damages a toy, immediately throw it away. Broken toys are risky for dogs because their broken parts might be accidentally ingested. So, replace the broken one by picking out a new toy.
- Clean your dog’s toy for maintaining good health: You might be not well-informed where your dog’s toys have gone. The dog may play into dirty places and the toy has been filled with a lot of dirt, germs, bacteria or other microbes. That’s why you have to clean your dog’s toy regularly to ensure your dog’s good health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Why should you choose the dog toy?
Answer: When your dog loves to play with all of these toys, then selecting the correct one is dependent upon you. You just assume your puppy’s like or dislike and negative propensities. Suppose your dog likes to play with the ball so, a Nylabone wouldn’t do the pitfall. If you always prefer your dog’s choices, you will never be wrong to choice the right options.
Question: How to choose dog toy ever?
Answer: Choosing the best toy can help your dog to show the best behavior. Most popular dog toys keep your dog busy and inspire to interact with a toy for a long time. You should consider your dog’s size and age before choosing a toy. There is a proper recommendation over the package of dog toy for puppy or adult.
You should prefer soft toys for puppies to protect their gums and teeth. But when a puppy becomes an adult and goes throw the teething period, they try to chew aggressively and may chew up your favorite things. To avoid bad chewing behavior you should recommend a puppy chewing toy.
Question: Has there any toy that is dangerous for your dog?
Answer: There are some dog toys those may dangerous for your dog’s playtime and you should more conscious before choosing any toy for dogs.
- Human Toys: Human toys are unsafe for dogs in many aspects and you should make sure to play with your dog before purchasing.
- Laser Pointers: The laser pointer is an easier way of exercising and your dog can do practicing without any effort. Laser pointers always teach your dog to hunt effortlessly.
- Plastic “Chew” Bones: Most of the plastic chew bone toys are made of animal parts cause for consumption and plastic toys are suitable for playing. Some plastic bones are tasty and encourage for eating.
You should search and avoid all toxic and harmful dog toys. Have a look at the toy’s package to ensure the objective, ingredients, manufacturer, origin, and designation of the toy.
Question: How long should you play with your dog every day?
Answer: The time duration of exercise depends on your dog’s breed, size, age and overall health condition. You should let your dog spend between half an hour to two hours for exercising on a day. Hunting and working dogs like Labrador retrievers or shepherds will need to do regular exercise mostly.
Question: Why do dogs love puzzle
Answer: Dog puzzle toys help to feed your dog entire meal and prevent unwanted side effects like indigestion and vomiting. Food puzzles create adequate mental stimulation of your dog’s brain to makes it sharper and stronger.
Food puzzles provide your dog with the necessary exercise to keep their body strong and healthy. The slow eating process allows the body time of your dog by the smaller amount of food.
Dog brain toys have lots of health benefits with behavioral development. Dog enjoys to face new challenges every now and then and loves puzzle toys.