Pet owners often have trouble finding the quality organic foods for their pets. Always they demand healthy and tasty meals for their pooches. So, which brand is the best option, which foods offer the most nutrition, and what flavors do canine love the most? That is a question everyone who owns a dog has.
Organic food is basically one that has high-quality ingredients, is free from additives, flavors, artificial food colors, and preservatives. Organic dog foods have tons of varieties ranging from grain-free ones to ones with higher protein content. These foods are in both dry and canned (wet) forms.
There are many brands in the market which can confuse a new buyer. To eliminate any guesswork, in this article, we will review 10 best organic dog foods with a complete buying guide. Our team has spent hours in the research considering the quality of ingredients, type, cost, and different brands of organic foods, based on customer reviews and different dog breeds. These foods include USDA approved and absolutely safe for your pup.
Click to View Post Navigation
- 1 Top 10 Organic Dog Food in 2020 – Comparisons
- 2 Best Organic Dog Foods in 2020 – Reviews
- 2.1 1. Our Top Pick – Taste of the Wild Organic Dog Food Review
- 2.2 2. Runner Up – Wellness CORE Natural Organic Dry Dog Food Review
- 2.3 3. Best Budget – Diamonds Naturals Organic Dog Food Review
- 2.4 4. Best Organic Food for Small Breed – Castor & Pollux Dog Food Review
- 2.5 5. Best Adult Organic Dog Food – Blue Buffalo Food Review
- 2.6 6. Best Natural Organic Dog Food – Rachael Ray Nutrish Review
- 2.7 7. Best Organic Dry Dog Food – Rachael Ray Nutrish Food Review
- 2.8 8. Best Grain-Free Organic Dog Food – Blue Buffalo High Protein Food Review
- 2.9 9. Best Dehydrated Organic Dog Food – The Honest Kitchen Food Review
- 2.10 10. Best Organic Canned Dog Food – Castor & Pollux Organic Food Review
- 3 Why Do Dogs Need Organic Foods?
- 4 Who Should Buy Organic Foods for Dogs?
- 5 Organic vs. Natural Dog Foods
- 6 Types of Organic Dog Foods
- 7 Things to Consider Before Choosing Organic Dog Foods
- 8 Benefits of Organic Dog Foods
- 9 Some Important Tips
- 10 Final Thoughts
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Organic Dog Food in 2020 – Comparisons
|Image||Product Name||Key Features|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
Best Organic Dog Foods in 2020 – Reviews
1. Our Top Pick – Taste of the Wild Organic Dog Food Review
The super-nutritious organic dog food formulated with high quality roasted and smoked meat, fish, and poultry.
If you seek a nutritious organic food for your pups, then the Taste of the Wild Organic Dog Food has been selected as the best organic food for your pet. The meal is made of all-natural ingredients packaged to improve your pet’s health and boost his immune system. It is recommended by veterinarians and made of premium digestion easing recipes, and it is the number one choice for all smart dog owners.
The food is made with real salmon, which is the number one ingredient, the main source of protein for lean and strong muscles, and also contains amino acids. Additionally, meats like wild boar, smoked meat, fish, and poultry are all recipes in the food, supplying the needed protein. Also, Omega-3 fatty acids from marine sources such as salmon and ocean fish meal, aid the health of the dog’s skin.
Furthermore, the meal contains vitamins and minerals which are needed to boost the immune system of the dog. Fruits and real veggies act as superfoods for antioxidants to protect the overall health of your pet and provides optimum nutrition in rich flavors that would meet the wild taste of your pet. The sweet potatoes and legumes provide lasting energy and keep your pet full the whole day, thereby getting the maximum benefit from the food.
The major part of the dog’s immune system is in the guts, and this food also includes prebiotics and probiotics with bacteria to aid the digestive tract and bowel movement. The K9 strain probiotics are also added to the meal, to aid healthy digestion in your dog.
The meal contains no grain, corn, wheat, and other fillers. There are no artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, all these are aimed to improve the health of your pet. Poultry by-products such as eggs and other egg products are not included in the food manufacture, as some dogs might be sensitive to eggs.
- Food included fruits and vegetable for natural antioxidants
- Premium ingredients are sourced from around the world
- No grains and poultry by-products in the meal
- Omega-3 fatty acids boost the immune system
- The primary ingredient is roasted bison for lean and strong muscles
2. Runner Up – Wellness CORE Natural Organic Dry Dog Food Review
Formulated with real turkey meat for sufficient protein, supports a strong heart and bones, available in 7 natural distinct flavors.
Coming after our top pick is the Wellness CORE Natural Organic food for your furry friend. The food comes in 7 distinct natural flavors and with various ingredients, which are aimed at improving the overall health of your pet. The flavor would keep your pet interested in the food. Here all the ingredients are grain-free and there is no artificial preservatives or flavors.
Pet parents desire to see their pooches grow into healthy adults and the elder dogs remaining strong, so this meal is packaged to meet all the nutritional needs of your pet. One of the primary ingredients used for this meal is turkey meat, which is a high protein source and promotes a leaner body mass and muscle tone. The protein is expertly balanced with limited ingredients for dogs with allergies.
Your pets need essential vitamins and minerals, some other sources of protein in this meal are chicken and salmon oil, which have been specifically selected and targeted at supplying the needed nutrient. Additionally, Omega fatty acids are gotten from the flaxseed and salmon oil and it is aimed at supporting healthy skin and coat.
Antioxidants that support and boost the immune system is present in the meal, probiotics are essential for digestion, while Glucosamine and taurine support a healthy heart. The ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected to benefit the pet. There are no grains such as wheat, fillers, soy, or colors. This dog meal is made of meat to satisfy the wild craving of your pet.
- No fillers, artificial preservatives and chicken by-products
- Made of complete natural ingredients
- Omega-3&6 promotes a healthy skin
- Available in 7 different natural flavors
- Savory food dogs love
3. Best Budget – Diamonds Naturals Organic Dog Food Review
Containing real beef protein and antioxidants enhance your pet’s health at low-budget.
Getting the Diamond Naturals Organic Dog food is a choice decision for pet parents on a budget, as the low budget does not mean quality has been sacrificed. The ingredients of this food have been carefully selected from natural sources to provide holistically, and balanced nutrition to enhance your pet’s health. Also, the meal is perfect for all life-stages of the dog and not limited to adult dogs.
The ingredients used for the food are real beef that serves as a source of protein and also enhancing superior taste and nutrition. Additionally, the meal contains powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, which are aimed at supporting and boosting the immune system, also to support the lifestyle of the dog, and it is gotten from blueberries, spinach, carrots, and oranges. Flaxseed, chia seed, coconut, and fish serve as the sources of Omega-3&6 fatty acid sources for healthy skin and coat.
Furthermore, salmon oil is the source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), which aids vision and brain development in puppies, and ensures they grow into a healthy adult. Also, superfoods are exceptional foods that contain high nutritional value, and the sources are chia seed, blueberries, and pumpkin, which provides vitamins and essential minerals.
As your pet begins to age, there is a possibility of joint pains and discomfort, you don’t have to worry about this, as Glucosamine and Chondroitin are a supplement for supporting the joints. The food is grain-free, no corn, no soy, no gluten sources, and no poultry by-products.
- The food contains levels of Vitamin E and selenium
- Premium nutrients support the joints and muscles
- Proprietary probiotics support digestion
- Fibers from chai seed support digestion
- No artificial flavors and preservatives
4. Best Organic Food for Small Breed – Castor & Pollux Dog Food Review
Is your small breed dog picky and it has become difficult to select suitable food for her? Then, the Castor and Pollux dog food that is made of natural ingredients, would provide the perfect diet for your furry family member, and maintain sound health. Organic food would help grow puppies to healthy seniors. The food is complete and balanced nutrition and would help reduce allergies, itchy skins, and digestion problems.
The first ingredient in this food is a real organic chicken, which serves as a protein source, giving essential nutrition such as fatty and amino acids. The flaxseed in the meal serves as a source of Omega-3&6 fatty acid sources, that helps improve the skin health of your pet. Additionally, your pooch needs a healthy digestion process, so the organic sweet potatoes and peas serve as the fiber to aid digestion and bowel movement.
Furthermore, quinoa, which is a rich grain, is contained in the food and provides multiple health benefits. In this meal are no chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and artificial preservatives, which would have been harmful to the pet.
- It contains probiotics and prebiotics fiber to help the digestive system
- The food contains a good mix of dietary fiber, healthy fats, and lean proteins
- Cooked in an organically certified kitchen
- It does not contain gluten
- It is grain-free
5. Best Adult Organic Dog Food – Blue Buffalo Food Review
The question to ask here is, can an organic food benefit your furry friend? The answer is YES! Blue Buffalo food is the best organic food for your large dogs. The food contains all the nutrients that are needed to maintain healthy skins and strong bones and to reduce anxiety and pains as they age. This food is recommended by veterinarians to improve your pet’s health and to boost their immune system.
This food has been formulated for your dog’s vitality. The primary ingredient is real meat, which is a rich source of protein to build and maintain strong muscles. As pet parents, you want to see your pet glowing, and the presence of Omega 3&6 fatty acids effectively promotes your pet’s skin and coat. Also, the immune system of your pet determines its resistance to diseases, therefore, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants help to build a strong immune system.
Additionally, the meal contains healthy fruits and veggies such as carrot, peas, blueberries, barley grass, and cranberries, which serve as fiber to aid proper digestion. This formula also contains essential proteins and carbohydrates to help meet the energy needs of senior dogs.
Blue buffalo organic food is approved and selected by veterinarians for the well-being of your pet. It is made with the finest natural ingredients that your pet would love the savor. Also, the food is free of artificial preservatives and flavors, which are all aimed at improving the well-being of your pet.
- The food contains glucosamine for healthy joints and mobility
- No poultry or chicken by-products
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- It is enriched with vitamins and minerals
- The meal contains a blend of calcium for strong teeth and bones
6. Best Natural Organic Dog Food – Rachael Ray Nutrish Review
Rachael Ray Nutrish has prepared the best natural organic food for the furry member of the family. Every ingredient in the formulation of this food has been purposed to nourish your pet with the essential vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. Today, more than ever, dogs are seen as a part of the family.
This means as pet parents consider the choice of food for themselves, they should also put their pets in mind. The first ingredient on the list is real chicken, it is an easily digestible protein which helps build and maintain your pet’s muscle. All dogs need essential minerals and dietary fiber to help support healthy digestion, and that is why peas have been added to the food.
Dogs also appreciate the tasty crunch and the crisp carrots in the meal bring this into reality. Crisp carrots also help to support and boost the immune system. The wholesome grains for fiber and other vital nutrients to support the overall wellbeing of the dog. The meal also contains chicken, beef, and seafood for high-quality protein.
- The first ingredient is the US farm-raised chicken
- It contains natural dog food with added vitamins and minerals
- The food is safely cooked with the best ingredients
- Every recipe is made with a simple wholesome ingredient
- No poultry by-product meal
7. Best Organic Dry Dog Food – Rachael Ray Nutrish Food Review
Finding the best organic dry dog food for your pet is one of the ways to ensure your pet’s best health. Rachael Ray Nutrish food is formulated on a simple recipe, and every ingredient is added with the overall aim of nourishing your pet with essential nutrients. This meal contains not less than 26% protein, 14% crude fat. The food contains no artificial flavors and poultry by-products.
The prime recipe is real chicken, it is easy to digest, a major source of protein and helps maintain the dog’s muscles. Additionally, brown rice has been carefully selected to be a great source of carbohydrate, which is an energy source for your pet to play around energetically.
Chicken fat is another great recipe to serve as Omega 3&6 fatty acid sources, this ensures healthy skin and coat. The best pulp is a wholesome fiber, which serves as prebiotics to aid healthy digestion. It is made with natural ingredients plus vitamins and essential minerals to maintain total wellness.
- The food contains fiber and other vital nutrients to aid digestion
- It has no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Crisp carrot boosts the immune system
- It is made with simple, natural ingredient
- No filler, wheat or wheat gluten ingredient
8. Best Grain-Free Organic Dog Food – Blue Buffalo High Protein Food Review
If you care about your pet’s health and want to offer him the best grain-free food, then, Blue Buffalo High protein food is your perfect choice. The food contains high protein, and the formula contains no chicken by-product, wheat, grain, or soy. It is made of natural ingredients and the essential minerals and vitamins for the healthy growth of your pet.
The red meat is the number one ingredient in this food to satisfy your pet’s wild nature, and it also serves as a major source of protein. Also, the food contains healthy carbohydrates, which include potatoes and peas, to give your pet the energetic lifestyle he desires. The formula also contains calcium and phosphorus for building strong bones and teeth.
In this food are blended veggies like blueberries and cranberries, which serve as antioxidants and vitamins to support the immune system. Additionally, the meal contains Omega-3&6 fatty acids to support and provide healthy skin and coat. It is recommended to start feeding the pet gradually with an increasing quantity over 2 weeks to check for reactions and allergies.
- It is 100% grain-free
- Food features the finest natural ingredients
- Made with deboned salmon, chicken meal, and fish meal
- The food contains DHA to help support your pet’s brain
- No poultry by-products, corn, or soy
9. Best Dehydrated Organic Dog Food – The Honest Kitchen Food Review
Honest kitchen food has been picked as the best dehydrated organic dog food after so many considerations and features. Giving your pet the best type of food and a balanced diet is very fundamental to their growth. After you purchase this pack and you are to prepare the meal, you need to add a little warm water for a hearty dog meal.
This wholesome recipe is perfect for your pet to support growth from puppies to adults. Honest kitchen organic dog food is made with free-range chicken to supply your pets with proteins. The food contains a high calorie and protein recipe that is perfect for all dogs, both puppies, adults, pregnant and picky pets.
Additionally, the meal also contains a minimum fat of 14% that serves as fatty acid to maintain healthy skin and coat. Furthermore, the food does not contain chicken by-products, artificial preservatives, or GMO ingredients, it is formulated to give your pet the best diet.
- The food is a perfect recipe for puppies and adults
- It is made with organic formula
- Food is made with human-grade ingredient
- The availability at a good price
- The cooking process is very simple
10. Best Organic Canned Dog Food – Castor & Pollux Organic Food Review
Castor and Pollux organic food is the answer to the best organic canned dog food that you seek. One of the ways to make your pet healthy and energetic to play is by providing them with healthy foods. The potential benefit of this food includes the drastic reduction of allergies and itchy skin. The whole recipe is made with 95% certified organic ingredients to give your pet the needed nutrient.
The first ingredient on the list is organic chicken, it is a highly digestible protein source, also provides essential nutrients such as amino acids, fatty acids, and minerals. The meal also contains blended organic blueberries and organic carrot to reduce digestion problems.
Furthermore, the meal contains brown rice that serves as carbohydrate sources to keep your pet active and energetic. The added organic flaxseed serves as a source of Omega-3&6 fatty acid to support the skin and coat health. Every pet deserves healthy digestion, the organic peas, and sweet potatoes serve as fiber for easing bowel movement.
- Prime source of nutrition, like amino acids, fatty acids, and minerals
- There is no artificial preservative or added growth hormone
- It has no chemical pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- The cooking process is simple and perfect
- The meal is available in 4 different flavors
Why Do Dogs Need Organic Foods?
A dog’s health depends upon the type of food it consumes. The Dog food industry is a big one, and there are many brands to choose from. However, there is still a lack of strict regulations. The commercial pet food market has many foods that are rich in fillers. These include low-grade meat with hormones and antibiotics, artificial food colors, flavors, and preservatives. These readymade foods sometimes make dogs sick and affect their health.
We all know one thing for sure, dogs become quite happy and healthy when they get their optimal nutrition. Canines require wholesome nutrition, and their diet must consist of fibers, proteins, carbs, and fats. Processed foods only make things worse. What your dog needs is high-quality natural nutrition. This is where Organic Dog Foods come in. Despite having the label organic and natural, these foods tend to be quite budget-friendly and provide valuable nutrition.
These chemical-free foods are carefully selected and designed to suit your dog’s stomach. Grains are something that dogs aren’t supposed to naturally digest. This is why most better brands of organic foods make grain-free dog foods. These foods are easier to digest, have the proper amount of required proteins, and come in many different tastes that dogs love.
Who Should Buy Organic Foods for Dogs?
If you have used Organic foods before, then you’ll already know the answer to this question. Organic foods are much healthier and are free from any low-quality fillers. The same goes for animals. Research shows that animals raised on a natural diet are much healthier and have better immunity and fertility.
For dogs, organic foods are better because their ancestors had a diet consisting of fresh meat. The dogs did evolve to be able to digest grains; however, their original meals are still the better choice. By introducing organic food, you’ll see a significant difference in your dog’s health.
These include improvement in skin conditions, improved digestion, stronger teeth, and a shiny coat. These foods are suitable for dogs of all types and ages. If your canine suffers from digestion issues, then it is recommended to switch to an organic diet. Looking for the right food container for your dogs? Check out our reviews of the best dog food storage containers.
Organic vs. Natural Dog Foods
Organic and natural, what’s the difference? The difference between natural and organic foods was not always defined. Natural dog foods are, like the name suggests, natural. However, that does not have a specific criterion. Many natural dog foods also contain low-quality fillers.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture, also known as the USDA, organic foods are prepared by using high-quality ingredients. By organic, it means that if the food is meat, like salmon, then the fish was caught in the wild and is free from any hormones. For vegetables, it means they were cultivated in soil free from insecticides.
Basically, the following four requirements must be strictly followed:
- Must be cultivated in soil that has been from any chemicals, including insecticides for the past 3 years.
- The meat used must be from healthy animals and should be free from any hormones and antibiotics.
- The animals should be raised on an entirely vegetarian diet.
- The quality of the soil must be good.
After strictly following these four rules, organic foods obtain their USDA seal. There are three grades of organic dog foods. These include 100% organic, ones that meet the criteria completely. The second type is the organic foods that are 90% natural, and the other 10% may be grains and other filler chemicals. The last type is 70% organic foods.
Types of Organic Dog Foods
Based on the two forms, namely dry and wet, dog foods are divided into two types. The dry one that we all know very well as kibble and the wet ones called canned products containing more protein content.
- Dry Kibble: These dry dog foods are made from quality ingredients that are a mixture of chicken, rice, and other essential nutrients like carbohydrates, fibers, and fats.
- Canned Wet Dog Foods: Canned products, just like the name suggests, come packed in cans and are therefore protected from any spoilage. Canned foods are richer in protein, have fewer carbs, and provide a more natural taste since these don’t contain any artificial colors and flavors.
- 100%, 90%, and 70% Organic Foods: Other types of organic dog foods depend on a percentage showing how much organic these are. A hundred percent organic food is made from all-natural ingredients, while lower percentages may contain other fillers.
Things to Consider Before Choosing Organic Dog Foods
All organic foods aren’t the same. Even if the food is entirely organic, you cannot feed only meat to your dog, the same is for every other nutrient. They need a balanced diet according to their weight, age, and breed. Since there are so many varieties of organic dog foods to choose from, you must keep in mind to find the most suitable one for your pup.
Grain-Free or Gluten-Free
The two terms might be confused for one another, but they mean different things. Some dogs are allergic to grains, and they are unable to digest them probably. If your canine is also like that, then a simple gluten-free dog food will not work for him, you need to find a proper grain-free one.
The term gluten-free means that the food may still contain grains. While there are grains that are free from gluten, it is not grain-free. However, be on a lookout for filler content like buckwheat and amaranth.
Organic foods come with a ton of labels about food quality. You should be careful reading these labels. For example, a package that says “all organic ingredients” does not mean the food is 100% organic. It most probably has other additives. Therefore, if you want to buy 100% organic dog food, look for one with a USDA seal or a label from some other certified well-known brand.
Many organic dog food brands claim to be free of by-products. When buying organic foods for your canine, choose carefully, and avoid any foods that have the possibility of containing by-products in them. These include organs, skeletal tissues, blood, and hormones that are not good for your dog’s health.
Ever seen a dog food package with many labels and an incomprehensible ingredients list? Avoid it, no matter how high class it seems. Our pet friends require natural and fine foods, and we are capable of recognizing natural food names. If it is not so, there is something fishy—the low-quality one at that.
Good organic foods have easily recognizable ingredients like salmon, fibers, other proteins, brown rice, etc. There might be some vitamins you don’t know, but you’ll know what they are. Familiarize yourself with dog food, so you know what to buy and what to avoid.
Some of the organic dog foods out there are quite expensive. What you need is a proper balance of quality and budget-friendliness. No one wants a cheaper alternative that is unhealthy for the pet. Here you’ll have to see the cost according to weight. Mostly, organic foods pack more nutrients as compared to other foods. Your canine may require less amount of organic food than regular commercial dog food.
A Recall is an action taken to remove a product from sale and consumption. The removal from consumption is the most extreme case of a recall. If that is related to food, it means it posed any serious threat to the consumers. Do research on the food brand you plan on purchasing from. If a particular organic dog food has had a recall in the past, you do not want to feed it to your pooch.
Know Your Dog
How good the dog food is will be decided by your pet who is going to eat it. Know your pup’s habits, likes, and dislikes. If there is a certain flavor he likes, get that. Some canines prefer to eat wet organic foods over the dry ones. These wet foods come in canned forms. Other things to keep in mind include your dog’s sensitivities, and allergies if any.
Benefits of Organic Dog Foods
One of the most obvious benefits of organic food is that it is natural. Organic dog foods are made from carefully selected ingredients that are free from chemicals. That way, you can be at ease knowing that your pet is not eating any altered food with synthetics. Proper nutrition and quality food can significantly improve the health of your dog.
Here are a few benefits your dog can get by consuming organic foods:
- Easy to Digest: Both canned and dry forms of organic foods are quite close to their natural counterparts. They are easier to digest and are free from additives that may irritate the digestive tract. If your canine has a sensitive stomach, the right organic food will be great for his health.
- Improved immunity: Since these foods are free from harmful materials, the dog’s immune system does not need to fight off any bad stuff. As a result, the immune system is more readily active in fighting off actual infections.
- Reduced Allergies and Skin Ailments: Some pups suffer from different skin conditions, and sometimes even using all the different shampoos, sprays and medications don’t help. If this is the case with your dog, then the problem is most probably in the food. Using organic foods can help reduce such ailments as these are free from any allergens and chemicals.
- Healthier Coat and Boosted Energy: The food your dog eats impacts on his appearance and energy directly. Pets that enjoy a higher quality of foods live a longer, healthier life and have a shiny coat. We all want to see our pets happy and energetic. Introducing organic foods is a great way to ensure that.
Some Important Tips
- Look for certifications and labels from well-known organizations. Many not-so-well-known organizations do not offer the right organic foods. However, known ones like the USDA are certified to provide good organic foods.
- Choose a good mixture of all the necessary nutrients. You need to keep a balance between the proteins, fats, fiber, and essential vitamins. Even if the food is entirely organic, you cannot just feed meat to your dog.
- If your canine has any food allergies, keep them in mind before buying the organic food. Double-check the ingredients and make sure that your pup can easily digest all that food.
- Buy organic food according to your pet’s age. Organic foods made for puppies are intended to be suitable for their daily activities and growth. If such food is given to an older dog, it may have adverse effects.
Dog owners often find themselves at a loss for finding the best solution to all of the pet problems. These may include digestion issues or skin problems. Some owners might just be looking for the best dog foods out there. If you are in either of the two categories, then it might be time to try organic dog foods.
Mostly, many of the dog’s health issues can be related to their diet. While it doesn’t cure everything, having good food can significantly improve their health and immune system. Organic dog foods have many benefits as these are made by following strict rules. By choosing these, you ensure that your canine gets the best quality meats and nutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is organic dog food?
Answer: Organic dog food is food that is prepared either entirely or mostly by using natural ingredients. These foods are free from artificial colors and flavors. The meats used in such foods are also free from hormones and antibiotics.
Moreover, these foods are certified and carry the seal of the USDA. An organic dog food package may carry the label of being 100% Organic, 95% organic, or 70% organic made with organic and inorganic ingredients while adhering to food preparation restrictions.
Question: Is organic food good for dogs?
Answer: Yes. Organic foods are subject to rigorous standards. As a result, you get almost zero additives, and your dog gets food prepared with high-quality ingredients.
Question: What is the healthiest organic dog food?
Answer: The “Taste Wild Premium Pacific Stream” is our choice for the healthiest organic dog food. It gives a taste of wild salmon and lean meats rich in protein. It is also egg-free and free from additives and preservatives. The premium ingredients include fruit and vegetable vitamins and blend for good skin and coat.
Question: What is better organic or natural dog food?
Answer: The answer is Organic foods. They ensure that your dog gets to eat the best quality natural ingredients. Organic foods are prepared by following strict guidelines from the USDA and are free from any food colors, flavors, preservatives, and fillers.
Question: Do vets recommend Blue Buffalo as the best grain free organic dog food?
Answer: The “Blue Buffalo Wilderness Protein Natural” is recommended by vets because it is grain-free and has real chicken to satisfy your dog’s protein needs. It is free from wheat, corn and has all the required vitamins and minerals for your dog’s proper health.
Question: What is the best organic wet dog food?
Answer: The “Castor Pollux Organix Organic Chicken” is the best organic wet dog food. This brand provides USDA certified dog foods. It is suitable for dogs who do not like to eat only dry foods.
Question: How much organic dry food should I feed my dog?
Answer: This depends entirely on your dog’s breed, age, and daily activity requirements. Organic foods pack more nutrition and may be fed in slightly fewer amounts as compared to other commercial foods. For medium breeds, it is recommended to give them 1-2 cups of dry organic food. You can also divide the number of meals in a day.
Question: Is it advisable to feed organic foods to puppies?
Answer: Yes. There are special Organic foods made for puppies. These foods are lighter on their stomachs and provide all the necessary nutrition. However, before buying one for your puppy, make sure to double-check the pup’s allergies, if any.
Question: What is the best organic food for small dog breeds?
Answer: The “Castor Pollux Organix Organic Recipe” is very suitable for small dog breeds. It is abalone free and made to suit the palate of small breeds. It includes organic ingredients like flaxseed, blueberry, and coconut oil.
Question: Are organic foods good for sensitive dog stomach?
Answer: Yes. Organic foods do not contain extra chemicals and flavors. These foods are quite close to their natural counterparts. They do not put a strain on a sensitive stomach and allow your dog to eat and digest easily.
Question: How many times should I offer organic foods to my adult dogs every day?
Answer: Adult dogs require one good meal each day. These requirements can change if your dog is sick. If you are unsure about how much you should feed your adult dog, it is recommended to consult the vet and get an idea of proper nutrition. You can measure how much your dog’s requirements according to their weight.